Azura cabin chairs

Travelmadoldie

1 hour ago, Travelmadoldie said:

Can anyone confirm whether there are 2 chairs in the balcony cabins on Azura. One at the desk and one other.

We know that on Princess in a similar cabin that the second chair has been removed 

From memory there is a dining style chair at the dressing table, and a heavier bucket style chair, which always seems to be in the way.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

From memory there is a dining style chair at the dressing table, and a heavier bucket style chair, which always seems to be in the way.

Not if you want to sit in it. Now Princess has removed it, it has caused lots of problems. Again you used to be able to ask for it by request. 

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

Not been on Azura yet, but looking at cabin plans and videos, we also thought the second chair looked like a problem as not a lot of space in the basic balcony cabins. 

We were thinking we could always bring a balcony chair inside, if we wanted to do so and ask for the other chair to be removed.  If we do, that would not be the first time we have had something removed from a ship's cabin - the last time we had to leave the item out in the corridor as it was not removed when we asked,

Barbara

Edited by tring

14 minutes ago, Gettingwarmer said:

I was quoting re the ops original post where they noted the corresponding cabin on Princess. Azura’s deluxe cabins are Princess minisuites and they both have sofas. 

Sorry about that ,understand now 😊

• Like 2

Thank you, Orianababes.

Just what I wanted to hear.

I understand that Princess have removed all 2nd cabin chairs from standard balcony cabins. Certainly from ships of the same class as Azura as well as Island Princess.

I was concerned about balcony cabins not the deluxe versions.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:54 AM, Gettingwarmer said:

There is not a sofa in the standard balcony. There is a sofa in the deluxe balcony on D deck.  Mini suite on Princess. 

We had a standard balcony and there was a 2 seater sofa in the cabin.