Cabana rentals

RAS4331

Am I correct that you can't reserve a cabana on the ship until you are onboard?  I don't see an option for booking one online.  We are interested in renting one for a day, not for the entire cruise.  I realize that they might all be taken by those who rent for the whole cruise.  On our last cruise on the Rotterdam there were some single day rentals available, but it was when the ship was still not sailing at full capacity.

You should absolutely pre-book if you want it for the full cruise. This can only be done by calling Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 option 2. Pre-cruise you can only book for the full length of the voyage. You can reserve an individual day onboard based on availability. Keep in mind cabanas are very popular and routinely sell out for the full cruise (in many cases even if the ship is not full). 

• Thanks 1

Here is a link to the pricing.  Take the included things with a grain of salt.  I’ve actually never seen a few of the items.  It’s an older sheet but I just rented a cabana last week and the price is as shown here.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/HAL-Cabanas.pdf

Edited by Florida_gal_50
  • Thanks 1