Ecstasy/Fantasy Class Random Questions

starstruck05

Hi! Most yall know me but if you don't.  I'm not a newbie. As you can see in my signature,  I've sailed most of the Fantasy class ships, just not in a while. So I've some random questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

Sailing in a couple weeks on a 4 day on the Ecstasy. 

1. So I know the Fantasy class does not have a big screen for Dive in movies, which is my favorite activity.  I heard rumblings that they are sometimes shown in a lounge or the main theater. Anyone recently had experience with this?

2. Both my mom and I take a medicine that should be refrigerated. It can stay out up to 7 days it's not a huge deal but I know Fantasy class doesn't have fridges. If you have had meds that needed to be refrigerated, what is your experience with this? Like I said not a big deal since is only a 4 day cruise and the meds can be out but wondering if Carnival provided one for this issue or what did you do to keep your meds cold?

1. Yes, at least on Ecstasy they used to play a few movies in the aft lounge throughout the cruise. Typically these were family friendly movies as this lounge is used in the evenings for comedy.

2. You can leave the meds out if it's OK with your med. If it must be kept refrigerated let your steward know as they have alternatives.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

Hi! Most yall know me but if you don't.  I'm not a newbie. As you can see in my signature,  I've sailed most of the Fantasy class ships, just not in a while. So I've some random questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

Sailing in a couple weeks on a 4 day on the Ecstasy. 

1. So I know the Fantasy class does not have a big screen for Dive in movies, which is my favorite activity.  I heard rumblings that they are sometimes shown in a lounge or the main theater. Anyone recently had experience with this?

Sometimes. Maybe in the afternoon and maybe in the evening. At least two different lounges. you have to check the "Funtimes".

15 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

2. Both my mom and I take a medicine that should be refrigerated. It can stay out up to 7 days it's not a huge deal but I know Fantasy class doesn't have fridges. If you have had meds that needed to be refrigerated, what is your experience with this? Like I said not a big deal since is only a 4 day cruise and the meds can be out but wondering if Carnival provided one for this issue or what did you do to keep your meds cold?

You could bring a small leakproof ice chest and get ice from the cabin steward daily or request a refrigerator. The refrigerators, while compact, still take up room and generate some heat. They could also make noise.

https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs