Mimosa for breakfast, Main dining room

1 hour ago, JOHN 57 said:

are Mimosas served in the main dining room for breakfast.  Thank you.  We are sailing on the Grandeur of the seas, 15 August out of Galveston

for sure!  We only go to the Windjammer for Breakfast, but I always get my mimosas made the way I like them!!

3 minutes ago, footzz said:

HINT: If you bought the DBP, order fresh squeezed OJ and a glass of sparkling wine and tailor the Mimosa to your individual taste.

I ALWAYS forget about the fresh squeezed OJ. Where can you get them on the ship? I don't think they are served everywhere, though I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, mom2miracles said:

I ALWAYS forget about the fresh squeezed OJ. Where can you get them on the ship? I don't think they are served everywhere, though I could be wrong.

Usually in the MDR or Windjammer during breakfast service.

8 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Mimosas served in the main dining room for breakfast.

FWIW, I love mimosas, but they are awful on the ship.  They typically don't use Champagne, and what they do does not appeal to me.  If you are going to do it though get the fresh squeezed orange juice it's much tastier.

As of February this year 2022, on Navigator, disembarkation morning, no alcohol available at PlazaBar in Windjammer so no champagne. I do not know if MDR is serving alcohol drinks on disembarkation morning. Coffee drinks and non alcohol drinks are still available. Previously while doing B2B’s, I was able to use D+ vouchers to get canned beers to take back to cabin, but now will have to settle for canned or bottled non alcoholic drinks.

16 hours ago, mom2miracles said:

Hello,

You will always find fresh OJ on any cruise on which I am sailing as I produce my own.

Regards,

Cublet

8 hours ago, wallyj said:

As of February this year 2022, on Navigator, disembarkation morning, no alcohol available at PlazaBar in Windjammer so no champagne. I do not know if MDR is serving alcohol drinks on disembarkation morning. Coffee drinks and non alcohol drinks are still available. Previously while doing B2B’s, I was able to use D+ vouchers to get canned beers to take back to cabin, but now will have to settle for canned or bottled non alcoholic drinks.

We had no issues getting alcohol in the MDR on disembarkation morning on Odyssey in April. 

17 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

Me, too! With vodka and Bloody Mary mix. 😉

I get regular mimosas, but I want mine with 99.9% champagne and a "splash" of OJ and that is it.  After the first day, they know exactly what I want when I walk up  to the bar in WJ.  

• Like 1