Checking In with the App on phone

mbddisney

Can you upload pictures from your photos on a Iphone for the check in on the app.  For example your passport, vax info and photo for security and credit card?  Or do you need to retake them all.  Thanks in advance

You can upload vax pictures from the app.  But you have to scan you passport and can only take a photo for the boarding photo.   I usually skip the boarding photo and complete everything else on the app.  Then I go to the web browser on my laptop where the boarding photo can be uploaded.

I also correct my contact phone number as the app puts your emergency contact number in that field.  I reported this bug to Celebrity well over a year ago and it's yet to be fixed.

My experience is I could shoot photos of passport (actually it just reads the bar code and fills in info), Vax Certificate and Security Picture.    I have never been able to upload them from a file.

On the Web version I have uploaded my stock picture after completing most on my iPhone.   On the Web version you have to manually enter your passport details so I use a combination of both.