Verifly easy to use!

travelplus

Easy to fill out and use, I had to also do ArriveCAN for the Canadian ports, with ArriveCAN you don’t have to submit the Covid test, just the Vax card.  

The issue with VeriFLY is that you arrive at the Terminal and you get a Noob and they want to see your paperwork, make sure to print out back up copies and have the Covid test on the phone as well.

Fred

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wennfred said:

Easy to fill out and use, I had to also do ArriveCAN for the Canadian ports, with ArriveCAN you don’t have to submit the Covid test, just the Vax card.  

The issue with VeriFLY is that you arrive at the Terminal and you get a Noob and they want to see your paperwork, make sure to print out back up copies and have the Covid test on the phone as well.

Fred

I will tell the Noob sorry printer failed its VeriFly or im getting on the ship without 🤣

• Haha 2

Does each passenger need verifly if using?

I get a printed copy of my covid test results and I always carry my immunization card.

Is there any benefit to verifly other than saving some "check-in" time?

Suppose you have verifly...and don't print out your documents?  What happens if your phone isn't working?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Does each passenger need verifly if using?

I get a printed copy of my covid test results and I always carry my immunization card.

Is there any benefit to verifly other than saving some "check-in" time?

Suppose you have verifly...and don't print out your documents?  What happens if your phone isn't working?

Only benefit is that you cut the line and you don’t have to run around with papers in your hand.  I too make copy’s of my test.

Yesterdays embarkation was a breeze in Seattle as I flashed my VeriFLY & ArriveCAN and continued on my way.

buy a spare battery from Best Buy with a cord and keep in your pocket or purse just Incase your phone is running low.

Fred

• Like 2

Three people split across 2 cabins were all registered in my VeriFLY app. Check in at Long Beach was a breeze this past Monday morning! Carnival agent looked at my phone for a few quick seconds and after confirmation we had all green check marks we were through to the next phase of the boarding process.  

VeriFly had us through security in seconds. Would definitely recommend!

• Like 4

Verifly is great - we've used it on our past two cruises. However, I just tried to add our Carnival Freedom October cruise to Verifly and Carnival is not an option. 🤦‍♀️ It only shows HAL, P&O and Viking and when I put Carnival in the search box, it says nothing found. Maybe Verifly is updating the app with the new protocols?

6 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

Verifly is great - we've used it on our past two cruises. However, I just tried to add our Carnival Freedom October cruise to Verifly and Carnival is not an option. 🤦‍♀️ It only shows HAL, P&O and Viking and when I put Carnival in the search box, it says nothing found. Maybe Verifly is updating the app with the new protocols?

Maybe try again, I entered our Freedom Oct 24-29 cruise and we are cleared to go.  Having said that, I also entered our Jan 7th ‘23 on the Sunshine and can’t get approval on the health verification...even tho our two earlier cruises are already cleared.

keep trying, check dates, etc.

Haven't cruised since pre-covid, so not sure how this all works. If we're driving to port (Charleston), do we use this Verifly app for our vaccination cards? Since we won;t need to deal with testing, if we can jsut show the cards when we check in, I'm thinking that might be the easiest?

27 minutes ago, Straitlover said:

Haven't cruised since pre-covid, so not sure how this all works. If we're driving to port (Charleston), do we use this Verifly app for our vaccination cards? Since we won;t need to deal with testing, if we can jsut show the cards when we check in, I'm thinking that might be the easiest?

When we cruised in March there was a long line outside the terminal building.  A worker was going around asking if anyone had VeriFly, so I assume that would allow faster check-in.  We used paper and it worked.  Will be trying VeriFly in September.

1 hour ago, PC 462 said:

When we cruised in March there was a long line outside the terminal building.  A worker was going around asking if anyone had VeriFly, so I assume that would allow faster check-in.  We used paper and it worked.  Will be trying VeriFly in September.

Thanks. I'll give it a look-see to see if I can figure it out,  not tech savvy :).

58 minutes ago, Texaggie said:

I have been trying to use the Verifly app, but it keeps getting stuck on the selfie picture and states that there is no authentication. Has anyone else had that problem?

I did not have that problem.  Did you hit the "Accept Photo" button?

On 8/14/2022 at 5:54 PM, Straitlover said:

Yes, whether you fly, drive or walk, you should fill out VeriFLY, the other method of checking papers is a lot slower now. They take you over to the side and beat you with a stick, quite embarrassing.

Fred

Edited by Wennfred
  • Haha 1