Suite Card colour

Despegue

26 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I don't recall seeing this (sticker) on prior sailings - but, I might have just not noticed. Here's our card from our Liberty sailing a couple of months ago:

i-rvmgDhr-L.jpg

Tom

But what about the Cheers sticker! 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I don't recall seeing this (sticker) on prior sailings - but, I might have just not noticed. Here's our card from our Liberty sailing a couple of months ago:

i-rvmgDhr-L.jpg

Tom

Darn, I forgot all about that sticker!  You're right.  That was on our cards last cruise (January 2020), but I don't think it was on our cards on any prior cruises (all in Suites).  For us, it was on the back of our cards, and easily forgotten / not noticed:

20220811_111743

(Bahamian land crab sculpture included just for fun.😁)

Sorry about the sideways shot, forgot to rotate it before uploading:

20220811_111808

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

We were in a suite a few weeks ago on the Splendor.  No sticker, just our usual gold card.

So the use of the (newish) sticker seems to be inconsistent.  Or possibly discontinued?

5 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

Or maybe it's like the Cheers sticker - some get it, some don't? 

Does that happen with the Cheers! sticker?  Why?  I've only bought Cheers! once, several years ago.  We had the stickers then.

13 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Does that happen with the Cheers! sticker?  Why?  I've only bought Cheers! once, several years ago.  We had the stickers then.

It's always been hit or miss with the Cheers sticker. You don't really need it for anything. They know when they ring you up.

• Thanks 1

We had the suite sticker in March on the Ecstasy and needed to show it for debarkation.  I suspect on the Cheers sticker it is to alert the drink server if attempting to order a drink in a souvenir glass that the glass is not covered.  Hopefully, it avoids a conflict when the drink is delivered and the bill is presented.  I agree, the system knows at ring up if it is a Cheers sale or not. 

6 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

Yes, it's been hit or miss for our last 4 Carnival cruises. Last cruise on MG, I had the Cheers sticker but my husband did not.  No big deal but thought it was funny.

• Thanks 1

On Magic this past week and had both a suite and Cheers. No sticker for either, but they had specific instructions for the suite perks (or, like water and cookies, just showed up). And Cheers was no problem - every time they rang us up the system showed "Cheers" on the receipt except the first day when Cheers didn't work (thank you, New York State. Texas too.)

• Thanks 1