On Splendor Southampton to Copenhagen 7th to 19th August 2022

We’re on Splendor at the moment and enjoying it very much. We’ve been on Explorer before and it’s very similar. 
boarding in Southampton was very quick and cabins were ready about 2 pm. All the staff are really eager to help and service has been fantastic. 
We were told by the cruise director that there were only 341 passengers and more than 500 crew. This is good for service but it’s been quite empty in Compass Rose in the evenings. 
The entertainment has been really good. The singers and dancers are so talented. 
if anyone has any questions about Splendor I’ll be happy to try to answer them. 
Sorry this isn’t really an extensive review but just wanted to tell people that it’s back to normal except the staff are all wearing masks and it’s quieter than usual on a Regent ship. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, NCCruzQueen said:

@happycruisingUK and carolina cruisin,

I’ll be boarding Splendor on Sept. 5 and on deck 8 forward.  Really looking forward to my first voyage on Splendor and exploring her.  

I like to savor the splendor of Explorer and explore the experience of Splendor.  What could possibly be any grande(u)r than that?!?  🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 4:20 AM, happycruisingUK said:

We’re on Splendor at the moment and enjoying it very much. We’ve been on Explorer before and it’s very similar. 
boarding in Southampton was very quick and cabins were ready about 2 pm. All the staff are really eager to help and service has been fantastic. 
We were told by the cruise director that there were only 341 passengers and more than 500 crew. This is good for service but it’s been quite empty in Compass Rose in the evenings. 
The entertainment has been really good. The singers and dancers are so talented. 
if anyone has any questions about Splendor I’ll be happy to try to answer them. 
Sorry this isn’t really an extensive review but just wanted to tell people that it’s back to normal except the staff are all wearing masks and it’s quieter than usual on a Regent ship. 

So, how was it now that you are back and have had a chance to reflect?  Who was the CD on your sailing and is he/she staying onboard for a while? 

We'll be boarding in Southampton in 13 days.  Looking forward to our second cruise with Regent.