sea terrace vs xl sea terrace

readysetgosale

16 minutes ago, readysetgosale said:

Right now, I have a Sea Terrace. Is it worth a bid of $150 to get an xl sea terrace? Should I ask at the port if there are any upgrades available? Is it not worth extra money and I should just stick with what I have? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

In the XL you gain a bigger bathroom. The cabin itself is not dramatically bigger. The layout of the bathroom area does put some people off, but I think it works better as one person can shower while the other washes face, shaves etc. 

In terms of the costs, it depends on the duration of the voyage and if you like a little extra space, or would rather save the cash and spend elsewhere. 

B7901D87-D4D0-4A0B-94BE-A583CFC98C21.jpeg

5 hours ago, Lustate said:

In the XL you gain a bigger bathroom. The cabin itself is not dramatically bigger. The layout of the bathroom area does put some people off, but I think it works better as one person can shower while the other washes face, shaves etc. 

In terms of the costs, it depends on the duration of the voyage and if you like a little extra space, or would rather save the cash and spend elsewhere. 

B7901D87-D4D0-4A0B-94BE-A583CFC98C21.jpeg

What do people find off putting about the XL Sea Terrace bathroom? The water closet has enough room, certainly more room than the standard bathroom, and the shower stall is roomy with that wonderful overhead showerhead. The lavatory area has 2x the amount of floorspace. I find it hard to believe anyone would prefer the standard miniscule bathroom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

What do people find off putting about the XL Sea Terrace bathroom? The water closet has enough room, certainly more room than the standard bathroom, and the shower stall is roomy with that wonderful overhead showerhead. The lavatory area has 2x the amount of floorspace. I find it hard to believe anyone would prefer the standard miniscule bathroom. 

I think some people are put off by the fact that there isn't a door between the cabin and the bathroom, although the toilet does have a separate door, but other than that, the XL bathroom does provide much more space.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 4:24 PM, safarigal said:

I think some people are put off by the fact that there isn't a door between the cabin and the bathroom, although the toilet does have a separate door, but other than that, the XL bathroom does provide much more space.

I still giggle at this.

So people are off put by the entrance to the bathroom not having a door and the loo and shower having separate doors (ie one between the bedroom and the cabin), but in a standard sea terrace....they still have one door between the bedroom and the loo.

Its the same thing basically lol

• Like 2