Norwegian Breakaway – Western Caribbean Short Break *LIVE*

BirdTravels

1 hour ago, Justmekaren918 said:

Hello Bird, thank you for the great live report & fabulous pix's. It was very helpful to this newbie to NCL! 

I'd like to know how muster is working these days & where might the Haven residents reporting stations be? TYIA!

Your muster station is printed on your Freestyle card (room key). As soon as you embark, the crew will route you to your muster station for check in. You would have received a half dozen emails reminding you to watch the muster video before boarding. Scan your card. All done. 

Yoir muster station depends on where your room is. If you are In the main Haven, you will likely muster in the theater. If your room is elsewhere in the ship, you will muster somewhere else. (About 1/3 of the Haven rooms are not I. The main Haven complex). 

Edited by BirdTravels

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 5:15 PM, BirdTravels said:

Main Dining Wine List

0E4F84E3-4AE0-4FF3-8CB7-D7E51E2CEB0A.thumb.jpeg.bf0db5ac74c5b8668866bcfe2fb90c4b.jpeg

Hello, does anyone have experience with ordering the "Coravin Experience" wines by the glass with the upgraded premium plus beverage package? My gut tells me that these are on the excluded, extra cost list, but since they're served by the glass, I am holding out a sliver of hope.

I read through the NCL T&Cs, but they seem silent on this particular offering - only noting exclusions for wine flights, etc.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MsRickki said:

Quick question as I am sailing NCL soon for the first time.  What do the symbols mean next to each entree? 

Go all the way down to the bottom of the menus and you will see. One is for vegetarian, one is for gluten-free and one is for spicy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 10:58 PM, BirdTravels said:

You're Welcome!

Hey Bird,

Wanted to thank you again, post-cruise, for your thread. Your info greatly enhanced the experience for Hubby and me. A couple things I've been wondering since I got back:

1. How on earth did you get ALL those pics without any people in them? (I know you had only 2500 people onboard, so maybe that helps. My trip 11/20 - 11/27 is said to have had 4400 passengers!) 😲
  2. I did trivia every morning and heard mention of an "activity card" for signatures and prizes. I meant to ask the cruise director but never got around to it as I typically migrated from the Atrium bar to the loooong SBux line to grab a coffee for Hubby around the time trivia wrapped up. 

Thanks!

Edited by nawlagal
typo

17 minutes ago, rnr4thatsme said:
  • Are there any shade areas in the Spice H2O area?  Or do you have to pay for Vibe for shady adult areas?  

We used the regular deck chairs, which are not in a shaded area. However, Spice H20 does have some tables and comfy-looking chairs with umbrellas. IIRC, they were pretty much empty the whole time we were there. You should be able to snag something if you don't mind a cushioned chair. Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nawlagal said:
  1. How on earth did you get ALL those pics without any people in them? (I know you had only 2500 people onboard, so maybe that helps. My trip 11/20 - 11/27 is said to have had 4400 passengers!) 😲

The Bird was pretty much alone on the ship