I need help with the RC App

I would like to access my check-in information for a cruise in late September. I did my checkin on my computer, but you can't upload photos of your vaccine card there, so I want to do it in the app. However, I have a cruise that takes place prior to that and when I open the app, all I get is info about the upcoming cruise and I can't figure out how to find an option to see information for a subsequent cruise. I'm sure it's a simple thing, but it's eluding me.

1 minute ago, emeraldcity said:

But is there a way to see my set sail pass in the subsequent cruise?

There’s a link to add cruises to the app toward the bottom. Once you check in at 45 days out, the SetSail pass should become available. 

11 minutes ago, emeraldcity said:

I would like to access my check-in information for a cruise in late September. I did my checkin on my computer, but you can't upload photos of your vaccine card there, so I want to do it in the app. However, I have a cruise that takes place prior to that and when I open the app, all I get is info about the upcoming cruise and I can't figure out how to find an option to see information for a subsequent cruise. I'm sure it's a simple thing, but it's eluding me.

Click on the little torso at the top of the Home Screen.  Under where your next cruise is listed is the option for choose another sailing.  All booked sailings will show there.  Click on the one you want.  Be aware there is no longer a requirement or place to upload your vax card.