Breakdown of Mardi Gras Restaurants

Enggrl

So we are heading on the Mardi Gras in Nov and wanted some clarification on the restaurants. We changed our seating at dinner to My Time dining so we could easily get a table at an earlier time if we wanted to at a few places. On the app which restaurants are included to get in line for a table? Is it just the main dining room, Cucina Del Capitano and Chibang? I know that reservations are needed for Rudi’s, Fahrenheit 555, Bonsai Teppenyaki and Chefs Table.

What about Emeril’s Bistro 1396 and Guys Pig and Anchor? Are those on the app to get a table or are they just walk in?  
Any info is appreciated.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Enggrl said:

So we are heading on the Mardi Gras in Nov and wanted some clarification on the restaurants. We changed our seating at dinner to My Time dining so we could easily get a table at an earlier time if we wanted to at a few places. On the app which restaurants are included to get in line for a table? Is it just the main dining room, Cucina Del Capitano and Chibang? I know that reservations are needed for Rudi’s, Fahrenheit 555, Bonsai Teppenyaki and Chefs Table.

What about Emeril’s Bistro 1396 and Guys Pig and Anchor? Are those on the app to get a table or are they just walk in?  
Any info is appreciated.

Emeril's and Guys Pig n Anchor are walk in.  You're correct about the MDR, Cucina and Chibang availability on the app for those with anytime dining.

• Like 1

Just now, CruizinSusan70 said:

Emeril's and Guys Pig n Anchor are walk in.  You're correct about the MDR, Cucina and Chibang availability on the app for those with anytime dining.

Thank you for the clarification. I tried to find the info online but couldn’t find it. 

Definitely check out Emeril's!  I had a muffuletta sandwich big enough for two and it was delish!  For bfast I had Banana Fosters crepes.  So good!!  I wish we would have skipped ChiBang and had more meals at Emeril's.  Also, go to Big Chicken!  Best chicken sandwich and we had bfast there as well.  Super tasty!!  There's gelato on Lido (near the shwarma station, kinda hidden) and Street Eats changes daily and is a tasty treat!  Have a great cruise!!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

Definitely check out Emeril's!  I had a muffuletta sandwich big enough for two and it was delish!  For bfast I had Banana Fosters crepes.  So good!!  I wish we would have skipped ChiBang and had more meals at Emeril's.  Also, go to Big Chicken!  Best chicken sandwich and we had bfast there as well.  Super tasty!!  There's gelato on Lido (near the shwarma station, kinda hidden) and Street Eats changes daily and is a tasty treat!  Have a great cruise!!  

Thanks so much for all the great tips. I have a feeling I’ll be gaining a few pounds lol.

• Haha 1

Emeril's was great.  Its just walk up, place your order and they give you a number for your table.  The blue crab claws were yum!  I treated myself - market price - think it was $30 for about 17 claws.  And I'm not a fan, but we were sitting at Brass Magnolia several nights and they were plugging Emeril's by walking around with a cart of fresh oysters with fixings you could buy.  

If you like sushi, the marinated Ahi in the poke bowl was delish.  I found it one of the last nights or else I would have been back!  Have fun!  Love MG.

IMG_0759.JPG

• Like 3

So yes, as others have said... Cuccina, Chibang, and MDR are able to be booked through the the Hub app.  Pig and Anchor you need to go down and get on a list... still only about 10-15 minutes.  Emeril's the only thing we ordered was the bengets.

• Like 1

At Emeril’s we had the rice and beans and it was very authentic. It had the rice in the center surrounded by a river of beans. It was very very good, I’d order it again. Another night I had the jambalaya and it was in a sizzling skillet with chicken, sausage and shrimp. I felt like I was in New Orleans because it was so spot on perfect with the seasoning. My husband had the sizzling cast iron shrimp scampi and the shrimp & oyster po boy. He's very critical of food but was in heaven and kept praising it.  Throughout the week we tried several deserts including the bananas foster, the beignets, strawberries romanoff, and the lemon icebox pie. They were all delicious but the beignets and lemon icebox pie were  top tier. We liked Emeril’s because they were open late, everything was pretty cheap, and the food was far superior to everything else. It became our go to late night snack place.  You should definitely try it. 

• Like 4