Avoiding crowds

Losnab

7 hours ago, AV8rix said:

I'll be boarding Z'dam for Inside Passage tomorrow.  Here's my plan: …

I haven't had Covid (yet) and hope to stay healthy this trip because have important European cruise six weeks later and don't want any possible "long Covid" aftereffects to mar that voyage.

Oh BTW, this will be my fourth cruise since the restart.

@AV8rixthanks for sharing your plan. It seems like you are very conscientious of aerosol transmission and it’s worked for you so far! With this being your 4th cruise, has this been what you’ve done on the previous 3?

Edited by syesmar
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, syesmar said:

@AV8rixthanks for sharing your plan. It seems like you are very conscientious of aerosol transmission and it’s worked for you so far! With this being your 4th cruise, has this been what you’ve done on the previous 3?

Actually, no.  Wasn't nearly as careful because the first three were soon after startup.  Masking on ALL indoor shipboard locations was MANDATORY for all back then. Seriously, if you took a step out of your stateroom without a mask the stewards would politely remind you to go back and get it.

Furthermore, these summer Alaska cruises have lots of kids running around.

6 hours ago, JesseLivermore said:

+1 Westerdam was ~60% full. DL Plane was 110% full (looking for volunteers, that I missed out on 😞  $1K voucher. 

Another reason to fly a few days early - those vouchers!   I always hope for one on the way home. 

• Haha 1