Exclusive Cocktail Party

geovet

2 hours ago, complawyer said:

hey! shrike, how many ambassador -level people have you found? im 74 and if i take 2 14 day cruises per year,  in a suite or haven, i may live long enough to each that level (currently sapphire)

Four.  That includes a couple we we were eating next to and chatting with one time who managed to bring it up in a conversation that had nothing to do with Latitudes levels, number of cruises taken, or anything remotely requiring it to be brought up.  I guess they thought we'd genuflect before them or kiss their rings or something.  🙄

We're Sapphire, too, and will probably hit Diamond but no further.  By that time we'd probably have done all the itineraries that interest us and will move on to other vacation activities, probably something like hitting all the national parks in America.

Edited by The Shrike
  • Like 2

well, when/if i get to that point my bucket list is as follows (and my grandson is now 23 and has cruised with us a number of times. i think he's platinum right now). any way i still want to take him to mt rushmore, the grand canyon, washington, d.c. and niagra falls. we took ncl's 1st, and to date i think only

southeast asia cruise. dec 2016-jan 2017. took him to cu chi (a shore excursion ) in viet-nam to show him where i was stationed with the 25th infantry division 50+ years ago, but sorry i digress.

after looking at the additional perks, i dont see much advantage for us to become diamond. you already know i'm an opinionated diva, and there is really nothing about diamond status that interests me. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, complawyer said:

after looking at the additional perks, i dont see much advantage for us to become diamond. you already know i'm an opinionated diva, and there is really nothing about diamond status that interests me. 

There isn’t really anything about ambassador status that is of much interest either.

• Like 1