Is it Live or Memorex from Emerald Princess, August 25-Sept 6, 2022, British Isles

BlerkOne

Thank you sooo much for all the pics - I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw the cruise terminal! Questions, if you don't mind - what deck are you on, and do you know if they offer a wine package? Thanks, and keep enjoying your retirement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andimark said:

Thank you sooo much for all the pics - I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw the cruise terminal! Questions, if you don't mind - what deck are you on, and do you know if they offer a wine package? Thanks, and keep enjoying your retirement.

Deck 11. Dunno about the wine package. We have the Plus package. It does offer 25% discount (I believe) off of bottles.

I'll try to remember to check.

• Like 1

Thank you for the photographs from Guernsey - that’s one of the ports we will visit on Sky Princess in September. I was undecided about visiting the Underground Museum (the underground hospital was always on the itinerary) but your pictures suggest that there is a lot to see there. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Martha1974 said:

Thank you for the photographs from Guernsey - that’s one of the ports we will visit on Sky Princess in September. I was undecided about visiting the Underground Museum (the underground hospital was always on the itinerary) but your pictures suggest that there is a lot to see there. 

You're welcome. There is so much to see, and the tour didn't really give us enough time to take everything in, but I think it was a good compromise given the limited time cruise ships have in port.

Our driver/guide said many of the books written about the occupation are rubbish with made up facts. One he recommended was

Cruickshank, Charles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, andimark said:

No wine packages. The head waiter said they were discontinued a few years back.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wowzz said:

So many pictures, so little context. 

But, the 2007 Portaloo was my favourite. 

You get what you pay for!

Random order of pics doesn't help with no captions - maybe after the cruise I can post captions and see if readers can identify the correct pictures? 😁

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

No wine packages. The head waiter said they were discontinued a few years back.

That's interesting.  I had a 5 bottle wine package on MG in Oct 2021.  Oops I forgot you were on Princess.  Doh!

Edited by ninjacat123

4 hours ago, airhose said:

Do you know how many passengers are onboard?  I had noticed that your cruise, like mine next month, had been listed as currently unavailable.   Full, or limited capacity due to staffing?  TIA.

No. It's pretty full. I'll ask.