Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

$15 for one beer?!... That's where I would have to draw the line_________

and it may be higher for the ones they’re carrying around. The guy walking up the rows is selling domestics for $15.75. I’m drinking craft which is generally more expensive at these events. My Brooklyn bushwick was 14.25.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tennessee Rose said:

Yes, that "toofie" is fake. Really a crown. But I was mad it happened, so it got degraded in my mind to a "fake"!

Not making fun of you at all!!  It's just the Saint Greg had the unfortunate incident of losing a toof as well and he had to work around one of his cruises.  So in mind you two were kindred spirits.

• Like 4

Every plane that takes off from LaGuardia flys over. It’s cool at first then it gets annoying when you realize it’s every 5 minutes. Then you have to start making bets on which airline is next. Is it behind the scoreboard or directly over the stadium?

FBA09DF1-FCCA-4FE1-863D-A837355AC3FE.jpeg

AC600ABE-B9D9-4B33-8940-F7F798091CAA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Every plane that takes off from LaGuardia flys over. It’s cool at first then it gets annoying when you realize it’s every 5 minutes. Then you have to start making bets on which airline is next. Is it behind the scoreboard or directly over the stadium?

FBA09DF1-FCCA-4FE1-863D-A837355AC3FE.jpeg

AC600ABE-B9D9-4B33-8940-F7F798091CAA.jpeg

Ron Darling used to swear at the planes when we saw him pitch at Shea.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...when you have a quiet moment...wondering about how you book your cruises?  Do you book direct or via cruise line or ta?

My pvp at Carnival passed away and I've not used anyone since...sigh.

Thanks.

I'm sorry they passed away.  My PVP is great.  I know we can't share on CC but are you looking for a PVP?

Edited by ninjacat123

@sanmarcosmanYou are dating yourself with those prices!

I always went to games at Shea with my Dad when I was a kid. Easy commute from our house in Forest Hills.

Citi Field is way different from Shea- very fancy schmancy !

Saint Greg- You we’re actually better off taking the F train as it runs along 6th Ave. The E train runs along 8th Ave,so you lucked out.

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 1:54 PM, Saint Greg said:

One thing I've been waiting until the last minute to pack is my covid tests. I've been extra careful with them since it's been so hot and they have to be stored at a cool temperature. Today I go to grab one and check the expiration date and it's last January. After a slight panic I realize that's an old one from last year and my two are still in the shipping box with an expiration date of next January.

I logged into the app last night and got all the way to the point where I would take the test just to make sure my account was still good and everything. I haven't used one of these yet but I'm definitely going to have to on Monday this time. That's a bit scary that I have to test after my flight. After the Mets game. After two Broadway shows. Technically I should/could/might be immune right now so hopefully there's nothing to worry about.

I've looked around to see if there's a show I would add for Tuesday night. There are actually two I'd be interested in. Mr. Saturday Night with Billy Crystal and Hamilton. Very limited seating options for both of them. Only one left no the aisle for Mr. Saturday night and that's mid balcony. A couple lower level end of row seats for Hamilton. The convenience fees are lower than my other ones at about $33. I think I still want to wait and make sure nothing else comes up for that night but there's a chance those tickets sell between now and then.

Hamilton is amazing. Everyone should see it!,

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...when you have a quiet moment...wondering about how you book your cruises?  Do you book direct or via cruise line or ta?

My pvp at Carnival passed away and I've not used anyone since...sigh.

Thanks.

I use an agency in New Jersey actually. They typically give me more obc Than other places.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pcrum said:

Hamilton is amazing. Everyone should see it!,

maybe next time. You couldn’t book it when I bought my tickets in April but you could last week. All I had left

was Tuesday and I picked billy crystal over Hamilton.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1