Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

I wonder if that’s the case in all theaters and nobody said anything in phantom of the opera because the cups weren’t clear. Anyone know? It’s confusing so many people buying drinks at intermission and just they can’t take it in the theater.

• Like 2

I didn’t have anyone next to me for a half hour. Then this guy came in. He was tired. Kept yawning and rubbing his face and leaning forward. He looked at his phone to check the time like 5 times in an hour which you aren’t supposed to do at all. He didn’t return for the second act and that was fine with me

• Like 5

I was wondering if the block cell signals in there because I had no signal in the theater. During intermission I had it out by the bar but I couldn’t post anything.

After the show I still couldn’t get a signal even on the street. I started walking towards my hotel and finally got a signal after a reboot. At that point I just finished the walk to the hotel to drop off my program and cup. 

The pedicab drivers were all lined up when the show let out.

CA745544-7404-401F-B9EA-9F4F01042C10.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I went out for food and a beer. I read the burgers are good here. It was pretty good but nothing to write home about.

D7E90FE2-2D67-4B2B-8D38-AAAB4DAC859E.thumb.jpeg.01e41e4f576823e2fc5e1aeb82f4b4be.jpeg

CCECF311-A404-4020-A7FA-D6E6D82A5E5D.jpeg

AEBB33B4-4C8C-4C87-94DD-48E528B73942.jpeg

Pickle to burger ratio doesn't look right, and is that american NOT-cheese?  Are the burgers tiny like Little Tavern?  Burger and Lobster has good burgers for a chain in Manhattan.  I had never alternated bites between burger and lobster before that...

2 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Pickle to burger ratio doesn't look right, and is that american NOT-cheese?  Are the burgers tiny like Little Tavern?  Burger and Lobster has good burgers for a chain in Manhattan.  I had never alternated bites between burger and lobster before that...

It was a pretty thick burger.

• Like 1

The more I read this review, the more jealous I get…. Lol.  I live in Vegas and I never think of going out of NYC for some reason?  I love this city..  even have friends there.  I just looked at flights and they are definitely less expensive than Miami..  I also travel solo (mostly); thank you for reminding me about this option!!!  Love your review as always, can’t wait for more!!  

• Like 3