EZair Day of Travel Number

BlerkOne

Is there a direct number to reach EZAir for day of travel delays/cancellations/etc.?

So far our flights haven't been impacted, but who knows what tomorrow brings.  I have received two notices from the airline that weather could be a factor.

19 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Is there a direct number to reach EZAir for day of travel delays/cancellations/etc.?

So far our flights haven't been impacted, but who knows what tomorrow brings.  I have received two notices from the airline that weather could be a factor.

1 (800) 545-0008
If you’re in the US.

Also, it should be on your Travel summary.  Print that out for reference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

What airline?  Watch those flights. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

If you are outside of the United States and Canada, you canreach us at 13 24 88 (within Australia), 0800 780 717(withinNew Zealand), 0843 373 0333 (within the United Kingdom),or 661-284-4410 (all other countries). Princess representativesare available to answer this en route line 24 hours a day,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you are outside of the United States and Canada, you canreach us at 13 24 88 (within Australia), 0800 780 717(withinNew Zealand), 0843 373 0333 (within the United Kingdom),or 661-284-4410 (all other countries). Princess representativesare available to answer this en route line 24 hours a day,

Thank you. Hopefully won't need.

26 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

1 (800) 545-0008
If you’re in the US.

Also, it should be on your Travel summary.  Print that out for reference.

okay, found it and will print. Thanks.

If you encounter unforeseen flight or weather-related delays, you'll need to advise accordingly:

• If you have booked EZAir, please contact the Princess En Route Desk for assistance with rebooking options.
  • If you have made independent flight arrangements and have not booked Princess Vacation Protection, please contact the Princess En Route Desk so they can inform the ship of your delays.

Princess En Route Desk Contact Info:

• Within the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-800-545-0008.
  • Outside of the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-661-284-4410.
  • Within Australia, please call 13 24 88.

If you have booked Princess Vacation Protection and have made independent flight arrangements (have not booked EZAir), call the travel assistance provider under the plan:

• Within the U.S. or Canada: 1-877-303-5909.
  • Outside of the U.S. or Canada, call collect: 1-516-342-4594.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

okay, found it and will print. Thanks.

If you encounter unforeseen flight or weather-related delays, you'll need to advise accordingly:

• If you have booked EZAir, please contact the Princess En Route Desk for assistance with rebooking options.
  • If you have made independent flight arrangements and have not booked Princess Vacation Protection, please contact the Princess En Route Desk so they can inform the ship of your delays.

Princess En Route Desk Contact Info:

• Within the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-800-545-0008.
  • Outside of the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-661-284-4410.
  • Within Australia, please call 13 24 88.

If you have booked Princess Vacation Protection and have made independent flight arrangements (have not booked EZAir), call the travel assistance provider under the plan:

And if your flight is canceled, then hopefully AA will have a protection flight for you that WILL work.  If not, then I would call EZAIR for help.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

And if your flight is canceled, then hopefully AA will have a protection flight for you that WILL work.  If not, then I would call EZAIR for help.

Yep. I think they got backed up yesterday with storms and may still be trying to get everyone where they are going. We have a few days to play with if required.

Hmmm...

Tried checking in for our flights tomorrow and am getting:

Please check in with an agent at the airport

We’re unable to check you in online.

Is that typical with EZAir?

I'm also seeing:

Travel alert

You may be able to change your trip, with no change fee, due to severe weather or other events. Read the rules for changing your trip Opens in a new window

Are your travel plans flexible?

• Limited time flight credit opportunity
  • Bids starting at $150 to join a volunteer list and move flights, if needed

When I tried to see what the fight change options are, they indicate I have to contact who I booked through (Princess), and No, I'm not going to try volunteering.

24 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Hmmm...

I'm also seeing:

Travel alert

You may be able to change your trip, with no change fee, due to severe weather or other events. Read the rules for changing your trip Opens in a new window

When I tried to see what the fight change options are, they indicate I have to contact who I booked through (Princess), and No, I'm not going to try volunteering.

Part 1: I've encountered that before. Typically they need to physically see your passport for some reason. It's never been a problem other than taking a couple of extra minutes to sort out all the details. Most times it's when we've been on a code share and the other airline's system doesn't integrate as well as it should with the one you're ticketed on.

Part 2: I've never seen a bid list for flight changes. The opportunity to change flights for no charge ahead of time due to bad weather is not unusual.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I'd like to know how this works out for you.  I'll be checking in tonight for my international AA flight tomorrow, also booked through EZAir.  I worry the first and middle names being squished together on the reservation and therefore not matching the separated First, Middle, Last in the API and passport info will be a problem.

1 hour ago, SomewhereGirl said:

I worry the first and middle names being squished together on the reservation and therefore not matching the separated First, Middle, Last in the API and passport info will be a problem.

Don’t worry, this happens all the time with me. I’ve  never had a problem .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Hmmm...

I'm also seeing:

Travel alert

How did it go checking in at the airport?

1 hour ago, clueless2 said:

How did it go checking in at the airport?

It hasn't. We never left for the airport. The first leg of our journey was delayed, delayed, canceled. BUT... we have new flights a couple of hours later. Will head for the airport after I recover some.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

It hasn't. We never left for the airport. The first leg of our journey was delayed, delayed, canceled. BUT... we have new flights a couple of hours later. Will head for the airport after I recover some.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm so happy to say I was just able to check in for my AA flight from the US to London tomorrow, booked through EZ Air, with no problem.  I used the AA app to scan my passport.  Just posting here for anyone else worried about their check in.

Would still like to find out what prevented the OP's check in.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SomewhereGirl said:

I'm so happy to say I was just able to check in for my AA flight from the US to London tomorrow, booked through EZ Air, with no problem.  I used the AA app to scan my passport.  Just posting here for anyone else worried about their check in.

Would still like to find out what prevented the OP's check in.

I assume it was the passport check. I didn't try to use the AA app, did try Verify and it seemed happy.

Kind of moot since the flight was canceled.But we made it.

When I first called the EZAir hotline the day before travel, I got some after hours message, but some one still answered. At that time the person who answered asked some questions before letting me know her job was helping people who missed the ship people so wasn't much help to me. I went back to packing and other stuff.

The next day, I watch as our flight to Dallas was delayed. Delayed some more. Repeat until our arrival into DFW would be after the LHR connection had left. So I called EZAir again, and I guess this time was during their normal hours and someone was quite pleasant and helpful.

I had already looked up the next best choice and gave her the flight numbers and she started checking on availability. The I received messages from American that the first flight was canceled and things became a little more urgent. The message indicated American was working to obtain new flights for us. Anyway, The EZAir person obtained the flights I had mentioned and I could select my own seats on the American site.

There was a lot more drama, but this reply is long enough. The new flights worked out although we boarded the LHR flight a minute after it was supposed to take off. Whew. We made it!

• Like 1

During online check in with AA, they ask to reconfirm the passport info but there's also an option to scan the passport barcode to populate the info.  Then at the airport I stopped at a kiosk and it had me scan my passport again.  I guess they want to make double sure you have your passport.

1 hour ago, SomewhereGirl said:

During online check in with AA, they ask to reconfirm the passport info but there's also an option to scan the passport barcode to populate the info.  Then at the airport I stopped at a kiosk and it had me scan my passport again.  I guess they want to make double sure you have your passport.

We've experienced this. Scanned the passport in the app, had to get it scanned at the check-in desk in Tucson to get boarding passes and then at LAX we were called at the gate to have them scanned again! And ... this was BEFORE Covid.