Dine My Way

BarbBrain

I wonder if anyone can help? I have spoken to 4 people and emailed 1 and still have no resolution to my problem. I booked 4 Speciality dining for my forthcoming cruise which went through fine and was paid for at time of booking, on checking I find that my husband is not booked in for those and also not on the main dining bookings, I cannot ad him again as they will charge me again, does anyone know what I can do? We have been on 2 Princess cruises before and not had this problem. It's so frustrating! the people I spoke to when rining their tel. nos didn't know what to do and one even gave me a number to ring which didn't exist! I have now resorted to sending letters to Southampton (sending tomorrow) which I am hoping will be a way of sorting this out. Has anyone had the same problem? Many thanks for reading.

So ~~~~~ here's my take. Your booking is reserved & paid for so you have a table, right?? Why don't you just add him to your table onboard?? Many don't even book until onboard to use OBC hoping for a table. You're ahead of the game as you are on a 2top already!! 

Adding: if you've paid for 2 on each booking, print that out & take with you. Specialty Dining or PSD can make sure you don't dbl pay for him. 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ombud said:

So ~~~~~ here's my take. Your booking is reserved & paid for so you have a table, right?? Why don't you just add him to your table onboard?? Many don't even book until onboard to use OBC hoping for a table. You're ahead of the game as you are on a 2top already!! 

Adding: if you've paid for 2 on each booking, print that out & take with you. Specialty Dining or PSD can make sure you don't dbl pay for him. 

8 minutes ago, BarbBrain said:

I have tried re-adding but it asks me to pay again for him which I am not prepared to do. Why should I have to prove payment when his name was on the bookings originally.

DON'T PAY FOR HIM!!!! It should show onboard. I'm just saying its sort of a non-issue. If it shows up as a charge then PSD can remove it. Relax. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BarbBrain said:

I wonder if anyone can help? I have spoken to 4 people and emailed 1 and still have no resolution to my problem. I booked 4 Speciality dining for my forthcoming cruise which went through fine and was paid for at time of booking, on checking I find that my husband is not booked in for those and also not on the main dining bookings, I cannot ad him again as they will charge me again, does anyone know what I can do? We have been on 2 Princess cruises before and not had this problem. It's so frustrating! the people I spoke to when rining their tel. nos didn't know what to do and one even gave me a number to ring which didn't exist! I have now resorted to sending letters to Southampton (sending tomorrow) which I am hoping will be a way of sorting this out. Has anyone had the same problem? Many thanks for reading.

Next time, best to use the specific thread topic for DMW which is always near the top of Page 1 of the Princess Forum. 

<deleted as question was answered>

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

I had an issue where I was charged for one of the meals we had reserved and paid in advance, I had the screenshots of the reservation but the rep also asked to see my credit card charges to demonstrate the charge had gone through.  It was frustrating searching for this charge ( among the many other Princess charges).  Just letting you know so you can have that ready just in case you need in onboard 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

I had an issue where I was charged for one of the meals we had reserved and paid in advance, I had the screenshots of the reservation but the rep also asked to see my credit card charges to demonstrate the charge had gone through.  It was frustrating searching for this charge ( among the many other Princess charges).  Just letting you know so you can have that ready just in case you need in onboard 

Thanks for your reply, yes Ihave trawled through the bank statement to find the, the trouble now is that we had a cruise in June and I am getting confuded which recipts are which!