Kid friendly beach?! Umbrella/chair and food..Taxi?

Hi everyone. Its been 9 years since my last visit to stmartin🤪 going back in october but now with our 2 kids, plus another family. Were looking for a good beach were we can spend a few hours and rent umbrellas/chairs and have food/drinks nearby? And where its easy to grab a taxi to and from…

i know theres several nude beaches so im just hoping I can find a good suggestion lol

we’re also hoping to go over to maho beach in the afternoon and see some planes.. thats why I would love a beach that has easy taxi access!

thank you!!!!

19 hours ago, wanderlust_yenny said:

Hi everyone. Its been 9 years since my last visit to stmartin🤪 going back in october but now with our 2 kids, plus another family. Were looking for a good beach were we can spend a few hours and rent umbrellas/chairs and have food/drinks nearby? And where its easy to grab a taxi to and from…

i know theres several nude beaches so im just hoping I can find a good suggestion lol

we’re also hoping to go over to maho beach in the afternoon and see some planes.. thats why I would love a beach that has easy taxi access!

thank you!!!!

Coco Beach Bar on Orient Beach… Best bar furthest away north of nudist.

Plenty of taxis to/from…….

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 11:27 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

Coco Beach Bar on Orient Beach… Best bar furthest away north of nudist.

Plenty of taxis to/from…….

Do you know what the taxi fare is to Orient Beach from the port for 4 pas and how long it takes? Wondering if it is cheaper for us to take a private taxi or a shared taxi.

1 hour ago, svmodi said:

Do you know what the taxi fare is to Orient Beach from the port for 4 pas and how long it takes? Wondering if it is cheaper for us to take a private taxi or a shared taxi.

Pre COVID 

Private taxi @ $30.00 e/w - Allow 25 minutes out and 40 minutes return because of heavy port traffic.

Shared shuttle minivans @ $10/12 pp e/w