Anthem--what are shows I need to make reservations for on 1st day?

elaine5

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Or, popularity is low enough that there won’t be. 

Because they keep putting the same ship back into the same market, year after year, we’ve all seen it sooo many times already!

I wish they would mix up the ships a bit so we see different shows, different decor, and different pictures to great you in the 🛗

6 hours ago, little britain said:

Because they keep putting the same ship back into the same market, year after year, we’ve all seen it sooo many times already!

I wish they would mix up the ships a bit so we see different shows, different decor, and different pictures to great you in the 🛗

I guess that there are far more people that repeat the same ship than I thought.   It's probably a larger issue with Anthem, which sails from a NE homeport with fewer alternatives than FL.  We alternate between ships and cruise lines so it's an issue that we haven't thought about very much.  We haven't sailed Anthem in several years, so we will see the Queen show as a different form of a cover band.  

Another option might be to rotate the shows across different ships every couple of years, but I don't know how expensive that might be.

58 minutes ago, davy jones said:

I guess that there are far more people that repeat the same ship than I thought.   It's probably a larger issue with Anthem, which sails from a NE homeport with fewer alternatives than FL.  We alternate between ships and cruise lines so it's an issue that we haven't thought about very much.  We haven't sailed Anthem in several years, so we will see the Queen show as a different form of a cover band.  

Another option might be to rotate the shows across different ships every couple of years, but I don't know how expensive that might be.

Out of England we get 2 options; Anthem or nothing. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1