Carnival Mardi Gras

tomroach

4 hours ago, tomroach said:

Does anyone know why the balconies on the Mardi Gras for January, February and March 2023 are all sold out up to deck 10 or 11?  i have been checking the East Caribbean sailings.

You drug your feet about a week.  The unvaccinated flood gates opened and bookings have gone through the roof, and since you're looking to book on the game changer of Carnival, you need to change your expectations and either be flexible with your week or flexible with your cabin.

2 minutes ago, karmamule said:

We’ve been spoiled with our 3 earlier post-COVID cruises being so lightly populated. I’m thinking our October Mardi Gras cruise will be jam-packed and a very high energy intro to Carnival for us.

It was pretty full in May.  Great ship, although new deck plans unlike the other Carnival ships.  Get the beignets at Emeril's! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, karmamule said:

We’ve been spoiled with our 3 earlier post-COVID cruises being so lightly populated. I’m thinking our October Mardi Gras cruise will be jam-packed and a very high energy intro to Carnival for us.

We had 5000 on the MG back in February.  Expecting more than that next week and the following week on our B2B.

• Like 1