I can’t see my cabin number on my booking??

YORKI1

I have a cruise booked with HAL for March 2023, the cabin number is 6048. I have checked my account but can’t find the cabin number recorded anywhere. Can anyone guide me as to where I would find my cabin number? 

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, YORKI1 said:

Not on my booking, unfortunately, all I have under Payment Schedule is “Contact your booking agency for your payment schedule”.

Seems like you booked with a travel agent, if that's true, you would need to contact your travel agent and they can help you.  

9 minutes ago, doone said:

Seems like you booked with a travel agent, if that's true, you would need to contact your travel agent and they can help you.  

I generally do book with a travel agent, but I have never not been able to see my cabin number. Although I have not booked with HAL for about 20 years, normally cruise with Princess, NCL, Celebrity and I can see my cabin number. I think it would be weird for HAL not to record my cabin number just because I booked with a travel agent.

Log into My Account, Click on My Bookings and select the booking number for your cruise.  On the page that comes up, where it says Welcome XXX, about the middle of the screen it gives your Departure port and your Return port.  Next to that is a picture of a cabin and in faint lettering (at least on mine) the cabin number shows. 

I am looking at it right now for my booking and I did book through a TA.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Log into My Account, Click on My Bookings and select the booking number for your cruise.  On the page that comes up, where it says Welcome XXX, about the middle of the screen it gives your Departure port and your Return port.  Next to that is a picture of a cabin and in faint lettering (at least on mine) the cabin number shows. 

I am looking at it right now for my booking and I did book through a TA.

I can see it now, thank you. I agree it is faint.

• Like 1

I book with a TA and i can always see my cabin number, i would ask if your TA booked a guarantee……just a thought……

I think we posted at the same time.  Glad you found your cabin number.

Edited by doone