Manage Reservation - Stateroom Tech Glitch?

PurpleHaze9

Hi everyone! We just booked our first Celebrity cruise on the Apex next year, a Magic Carpet Sky Suite on floor 9. On the Manage Reservation page it shows the correct room number, but lists it as a Deluxe Inside Stateroom (202 sq ft, no veranda, etc). I called Celebrity and they said it must be a tech issue since it was showing the right cabin class on their side, but curious if this has happened to anyone else? If so, does the site ever update to the right cabin name? Thanks!

What does your Booking Confirmation show?

They have been renaming the various cabins/suites and it could very will be just a case of someone programming the system and selected the wrong name for the suite.

If your booking confirmation, the cabin number in Manage Reservation and the Deck plan for the ship all show that the cabin you booked is a Magic Carpet Suite your should be fine.  These suites were renamed not long ago from Sky Suite 3 to Magic Carpet Sky Suite.

33 minutes ago, jelayne said:

What does your Booking Confirmation show?

They have been renaming the various cabins/suites and it could very will be just a case of someone programming the system and selected the wrong name for the suite.

If your booking confirmation, the cabin number in Manage Reservation and the Deck plan for the ship all show that the cabin you booked is a Magic Carpet Suite your should be fine.  These suites were renamed not long ago from Sky Suite 3 to Magic Carpet Sky Suite.

I actually never got a booking confirmation email, but after calling Celebrity they did send me an invoice which listed the correct room, and I did check the number from Manage Reservation against the deck plan and it looked like the right place. Good to know it's probably nothing to sweat over.

We have the same for our Magic Carpet/S3 suite for July 2023! Dearest inside stateroom ever. We do have an invoice which shows the suite and our Celebrity TA confirms it. She brought it up with IT two weeks ago but no change yet. 
Wendy

2 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

We have the same for our Magic Carpet/S3 suite for July 2023! Dearest inside stateroom ever. We do have an invoice which shows the suite and our Celebrity TA confirms it. She brought it up with IT two weeks ago but no change yet. 
Wendy

That's what I was thinking - most expensive inside stateroom ever! Glad I'm not the only one who's having that glitch

5 minutes ago, PurpleHaze9 said:

That's what I was thinking - most expensive inside stateroom ever! Glad I'm not the only one who's having that glitch

Made me feel better too! Meant to add mine is a deck 12 suite so it may be all the Magic Carpet Suites which are affected.