Booking through an online TA, how do I tell if my rate is "all inclusive"?

leyland1989

Hello all, 
First time cruising on Celebrity and first time on a cruise in over 2 decades. 

I am unfamiliar how all these actually work... 
We have booked an aqua class cabin, and as far as I understand, Celebrity only offer this cabin grade as all inclusive on their website but this may not be the case for booking though travel agents. 

I have booked my sailing though Air Canada Vacation with rate code "LOCLXALLINC NRD" which I presumed as "All inclusive" with basic WiFi, Classic drink package and gratuities included. 
However, I cannot find any relevant information on my booking at celebritycruises.com, and the classic drink package is still available to purchase.  
Have I misinterpreted the rate code? In the rate code details, it said "Resident Rates w ALL INC perks" It is kind of vague.  

Can you please provide some insight and elaborate the details regarding my booking? or is there a way to find out my booking details to tell if I have basic WiFi, Classic drink package and gratuities covered. 

Thank you! 

Ignore extraneous packages offered in your cruise planner.  We're in a RS and the site wants to sell me drink and specialty dining packages.  Web site isn't smart enough to limit offers to ones that make sense.

The ALLINC is strong reason to be hopeful, but assume nothing.  Ask for a copy of the Celebrity invoice that codes all of the AI items.  We can help decode if necessary.

Edited by canderson

The rate code looks like the All Inclusive.  You will not normally see the drink package or wi-fi show up on your booking for awhile.  When it shows it will show in  Order History.  The prepaid gratuities do not show when booked with a TA.

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The prepaid gratuities do not show when booked with a TA.

They always do on mine - but again - seen on proper Celebrity invoices.  My TA always sends me both their invoice and copies of Celebrity's.  This is our next one:

Invoice1.thumb.jpg.f57866b4fe95995246ef36476d38ee2f.jpg

Thank you for the information, 
I will try to get in touch with my TA and ask if they can send me an invoice. 

It was pretty odd when they give me the option to "Pre-paid" gratuities when I am booking this fare, but then again, it could just be the website not being smart enough to tell... (hopefully this is the case). 

The full rate code description is as follow, not sure if you can decipher any meaningful details from it. 

PRICE CODE - K6384026
PROMO ID - LOCLXALLINC NRD
DESCRIPTION - Resident Rates w ALL INC perks NRD
OFFERED FROM - 08/15/22
ELIGIBILITY - GUEST 1 Y 2 Y 3 Y 4 Y 5+ N Sgl N Child N Infant N
AGENCY RESTRICTION - NO
ALLOW BOOKINGS TO BE CONVERTED - YES
BASED ON PRICE TYPE - STANDARD
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE
BOOKING CHANNEL RESTRICTION - NO
PROMOTION COMMISSIONABLE - YES
COUNTRY RESTRICTION - NO
BOOKING VALID FOR BOTH CRUISE AND AIR/SEA BOOKINGS
PROMOTION DEEP DISCOUNT - NO
ELIGIBLE FOR GAP - YES
ELIGIBLE FOR TC - YES
GATEWAY RESTRICTION - NO
GUEST AGE RESTRICTION - NO
INCLUDE IN BEST RATE - YES
LOYALTY TIER RESTRICTION - NO
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT - 200.00%
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT NCCF - 200.00%
OFFICE RESTRICTION - NO
PACKAGE CODE RESTRICTION - YES
PACKAGE CODE - SM05W351
PUBLIC SERVICE CODE RESTRICTION - NO
RATE CATEGORY RESTRICTION - YES
RATE CATEGORY CODE - X D1 V1 SC 2B 2C CC XC VC C1 AC AX
RATE CATEGORY CODE - A1 A2 1C UC DX SV FV XA UV 2A C3 DV V2
RESIDENT STATE/PROVINCE RESTRICTION - YES
STATE/PROVINCE CODE - NS FL AL AB BC LA MB NB SC TN NL TX
STATE/PROVINCE CODE - NT NC ON PE GA QC YT SK
OCCUPANCY RESTRICTION - NO
SOURCE TYPE - C
SOURCE REFUND TYPE - X
REDEEM START DATETIME -
REDEEM END DATETIME -

1 hour ago, canderson said:

They always do on mine - but again - seen on proper Celebrity invoices.  My TA always sends me both their invoice and copies of Celebrity's.  This is our next one:

1 hour ago, canderson said:

OP was looking on the website for the gratuities and they don’t show on the website if booked with a TA, just show on the booking confirmation.

11 minutes ago, jelayne said:

OP was looking on the website for the gratuities and they don’t show on the website if booked with a TA, just show on the booking confirmation.

Again, that's why a proper Celebrity invoice, not an online check or TA invoice, is always my preference.  There are, as you point out, deficiencies using other means.

My WiFi and drink package has finally shown up on my Order History yesterday (Aug 29). 

Strangely enough, it's only showing up for 1 guest (my name only, but that's the primary contact of my booking, the other guest's name is not there.) and the drink package has no descriptions at all, only a picture of some lime cocktails. 

At this point, I think it's just a glitchy website. 

Thank you all for your help. 

24 minutes ago, leyland1989 said:

My WiFi and drink package has finally shown up on my Order History yesterday (Aug 29). 

Strangely enough, it's only showing up for 1 guest (my name only, but that's the primary contact of my booking, the other guest's name is not there.) and the drink package has no descriptions at all, only a picture of some lime cocktails. 

At this point, I think it's just a glitchy website. 

Thank you all for your help. 

If you log in as the second guest on the cruise planner you'll see their name instead on the order history.

• 4 months later...

What was the outcome? Did the "LOCLXALLINC NRD" code include the drink package, wifi package and prepaid tips?

I’m trying to book the same price code on Air Canada Vacations. Was on hold for 2 hours to ask them but then got disconnected.

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked through a local TA,  I have the same code plus this one -  SAVOBCOFFER. NRD.    I'm of the understanding I have paid for an All Inclusive - Basic Drinks package, Gratuities. and Wifi for myself and 3 guests.  We are in a Verandah Statement.  Can a Celebrity official confirm?   I'm stressed!!