Zaandam Interior Cabins

rocketman03

I've been fascinated by the reports from ms Zaandam cruising between Boston and Montreal - thanks to everyone sharing their stories and pictures!!

I'm now considering taking the Canada & New England discovery cruise in 2023, but I'm thinking about an interior room (save some $$$ for our destinations!).  Does anyone know if any of the interior bathrooms were redone/updated during the extended pause in operations?  Also, any recommendations on which interior cabins might be slightly bigger than others? (I tried to figure this one out from the deck plan, but besides which deck the cabin was on, I wasn't able to determine any major differences between the different interior categories I-MM.)

Thanks!

This person on another website does the very best job of describing interiors and OV on HAL’s older ships.  https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10703-k8527137-HAL_Amsterdam_Rotterdam_Volendam_Zaandam_cabin_choices-Cruises.html

also Halfacts.com is always a good place to view cabin photos some are accompanied by commentary.  

though I didn’t stay in an interior I became good friends with someone who did.  I was really impressed with her interior on the promenade just aft of the Atrium.  

• Like 1

We just got off the Zaandam and had a GREAT INTERIOR ROOM!  It was super quiet, location great, TV old, everything worked, not updated bathroom but SUPER QUIET.  No noise from anywhere!  We were in room J2608 🙂  The room was'nt as big as we have had in the past with this category BUT very happy with how easy (too easy) to sleep in etc.   

• Like 2