Martini pricing

Tenn/cruiser

Does anyone know the price of a martini onboard the ship? I will be sailing on the Eurodam next month and I have the Signature Drink Package. I may need to upgrade my package if the martini price is more than $11.  I have seen a few drink menus but I haven't seen a price for a martini. Any information is greatly appreciated!!

I just looked through the list and never saw a martini listed, but under “Bar Menu - All Bars” there is a list of several vodkas and none are over $11, so I’m betting martinis are included in the Signature Beverage Package. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 510picker said:

I just looked through the list and never saw a martini listed, but under “Bar Menu - All Bars” there is a list of several vodkas and none are over $11, so I’m betting martinis are included in the Signature Beverage Package. 

I have ordered many martinis on HAL cruises, and I'm sure I never paid more than $11 for one.

• Like 1

I'm 4-star with HAL, and also a big Tanqueray martini drinker. I sometimes get the Signature beverage package, and have always found that my martinis are included. I think they're $12 if you don't have the package (or at least they used to be).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 510picker said:

Mixed drinks are priced as the liquor in them. Even if the gin or vodka has gone up since October 2021, I don't see any that look like they would have jumped to over $11.

• Like 1