Greenland cruise?

blade3

2 minutes ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

Really looking forward to this one. There are some good ports.

9 minutes ago, blade3 said:

Someone on CC mentioned a cruise to Greenland out of Cape Liberty, but I can't find it on RC site. Does anyone have the info?

I think you are referring to the one in September 2023.  It does not currently come up in searches so I suspect is sold out or close to sold out.....

It has been sold out for quite a while. Every so often a cabin will pop up, but prices have gone up. I would assume there will be more availability when TA’s release their held cabins, and after final payment.

@DewaldcruiserThis isn’t the one OP was asking about. The Sept/2023 is a RT from Cape Liberty.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

Really crappy port times in Iceland ! 

3 hours ago, blade3 said:

Wish I had heard about the RT from Cape Liberty Sept/23 cruise sooner! Would have booked.

I booked it when it came out back in Feb. Carnival has a similar itinerary, around the same time, RT out of Baltimore, but it was double the cost of Royal’s. I told friends and they switched over. 
I did the Arctic one, that others are talking about on this thread, back in 2018, on Serenade, so I have been to Greenland. The Jewel has a couple of new stops. 

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

We are this year’s Voyager cruise , it a L&S from 2 years , so we are getting for a steal 

We had the Serenade TA booked that got canceled for 14 nights and we had the chance to do the 17 night  Jewel. We had a balcony guarantee So the Jewel will cost us about $75 per night for each of us. Have to really like that price.