Apex showtimes

Dejlig Ko

We’re booked on the Apex eastern Mediterranean itinerary. Can anyone currently onboard or recently sailed on the Apex tell me the times of the evening show in the theater? I booked dinner ,most nights at 8pm thinking the show would be 7pm and we would have

time to make an 8pm, but if the show is at 7:30, I’ll have to rethink. Thanks in advance

On some Apex itineraries the Theater show was at 7pm & 9pm, on other itineraries they were at 7:30pm & 9:30pm. You can look in the Celebrity app for an earlier cruise with the same itinerary if there is one.  I was tracking Apex cruises for a while until I switched to Beyond.  I'm now tracking Beyond entertainment but sometimes the app isn't up to date even on day 1 of the cruise. The only way to know for sure is to wait until you are on the ship.  

Can't speak to your particular cruise, but on ours in December the show times were 7:30 and 9:30.  It was the first time in over 65 sailings on Celebrity that we encountered shows at those times (and it was our first and only E class sailing).  I know it's not all about me, but I personally don't like those times.  For years we've done the 7:00 and then gone to dinner.  8:30 for dinner is really pushing it a bit late IMHO.  

7 hours ago, Dejlig Ko said:

We’re booked on the Apex eastern Mediterranean itinerary. Can anyone currently onboard or recently sailed on the Apex tell me the times of the evening show in the theater? I booked dinner ,most nights at 8pm thinking the show would be 7pm and we would have

time to make an 8pm, but if the show is at 7:30, I’ll have to rethink. Thanks in advance

we just got off the apex on the norwegian fjiords cruise. the shows were 7:30 and 9:30 in the main theater.