Jewel OTS Balcony Cabin 7546

Does anyone know about the balcony for cabin 7546 on the Jewel? I looked at cruise deck plans and it states  “These balcony cabins are semi-private. The front section of the balcony only has a half wall between the next balcony. However the balcony itself is larger than a standard balcony.”

What does this mean? That the glass can be removed? I found some pictures online and that’s what it looks like to me. I don’t know how old the pictures are, if the ship has been amped after these and if there were any changes to the dividers since then. I went ahead and booked it, but was curious what it means or if they are describing it wrong. 

786FFAF7-9235-46FB-AC64-4C8D07F413FE.thumb.jpeg.fbed49525bc1dec93d3ef773ea8bf5c6.jpeg

86B3EC22-1B8F-4D36-B7D3-DB6EAF0C3D07.thumb.jpeg.edc829d8a99f3128f539c5f597fc78bd.jpeg

This was taken on sister ship Brilliance from cabin 7530 looking aft. You can see into the cabin next door if you stand at the railing and peak over. However, we loved the huge balcony and booked the same type of cabins again. It was great when we had our kids in the cabin next door.

67005009-245E-4A57-BA54-AF78019F5B62.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:08 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Think that picture is wrong. You can see into next Cabin and they yours when standing against the Half Glass and partial all others down the line  

On 8/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, DoctorWhoGirl said:

This was taken on sister ship Brilliance from cabin 7530 looking aft. You can see into the cabin next door if you stand at the railing and peak over. However, we loved the huge balcony and booked the same type of cabins again. It was great when we had our kids in the cabin next door.

Thanks y’all for the pictures/video. That is definitely not the ones I came up with in my search. Glad I posted my question on here. Not sure how I feel about this. It will be for a 12 night cruise so I might have to rethink it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, DoctorWhoGirl said:

Thanks for posting.  I tired to explain this to someone and failed miserably.  I like these cabins because they are deeper than standard.   I never consider any balcony fully private.  I am however  surprised that they never added the full length  dividers to the front portion  after all these years.