Paying for specialty dining for 7 year old on Apex?

harbourxie

Booked Thanksgiving week on Apex - 1st time on Celebrity. Thinking of doing specialty dining at Eden and Le Petit Chef. Do I need to pay full price for my 7 year old? As I remember, I dont have to pay full price for kids specialty dining on Royal Caribbean. 

Plus, what the best deal you have seen for the dining package and specialty dining? My current offer is less than 10% off of the rack price. 

Thanks a lot,

6 hours ago, harbourxie said:

Booked Thanksgiving week on Apex - 1st time on Celebrity. Thinking of doing specialty dining at Eden and Le Petit Chef. Do I need to pay full price for my 7 year old? As I remember, I dont have to pay full price for kids specialty dining on Royal Caribbean. 

Plus, what the best deal you have seen for the dining package and specialty dining? My current offer is less than 10% off of the rack price. 

Thanks a lot,

Look for kids pricing.   When we were on the Edge I recall the kids charge for Eden being tiny…something like $5-10. 

• Thanks 1

Unless it’s changed post-Covid:

WE IMPLEMENTED CHILDREN’S PRICING IN ALL OF OUR SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS.
Kids ages 6-12 will dine for lunch & dinner at our specialty restaurants at a discounted rate of $10 from the standard dinner menu.

• Ages 5 and under will dine for free.
• Children will be able to dine from the standard dinner menu in each restaurant. In Tuscan Grille, there’s also a separate “Italian Favorites” menu that children can choose from if they’d prefer for the same price.
• Children’s pricing not available for premium experiences including Daniel Boulud
Chef’s Table, Connoisseur dinners, Food and Wine pairing dinners, Moveable Feast, etc.
• For pre-cruise purchases guests need to book at full price and once onboard we will apply an onboard credit accordingly (5 years and under full cover charge credit; 6 years to 12 years at discounted rate).

• Thanks 1

If you prebook the restaurant or get a dinning package in the trip planner site, it'll show you the price for the kids. We've booked a dinning package on the Beyond for Oct and when we paid for it, we only paid for the adults. Our 3 year olds were free but it still showed them as having the package. 

Your 7 year old should love Le Petit Chef. I'd also recommend the RoofTop Grill as well - the menu is great for kids and the cookie desert is incredible.

More info based on my research - if you click thru each of the Specialty Restaurant on the online Cruise Planner, you will find the children's price of $10 for Fine Cut, Rooftop Garden Grill, and Eden.

Raw on 5 is on a la carte basis, and there is no children's menu or pricing for Le Petit Chef™ and Friends.