Favorite ship and why?

1 hour ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Two ships for sure. The Harmony, the best bang for your buck. Shows and the choice of food. Serenade is an older ship with heavy nautical features. Love the Schooners bar. Food is excellent also.

Going to be spending a lot of time on Serenade starting 12/10/23.  😉   Good thing I adore the Radiance class ships.  

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Going to be spending a lot of time on Serenade starting 12/10/23.  😉   Good thing I adore the Radiance class ships.  

I am sure you will enjoy every moment. We certainy did. Do you do the trivia? Hope they stop doing it the new way. You iuse your iPhone and answer. Got to be fast. Not for us at all. Like writing it down and then swapping at the end.

2 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I am sure you will enjoy every moment. We certainy did. Do you do the trivia? Hope they stop doing it the new way. You iuse your iPhone and answer. Got to be fast. Not for us at all. Like writing it down and then swapping at the end.

Well...with all those days on the ship during the WC...most likely will be loving the trivia thing.  I usually don't participate...but will do so on this one I think.  😉