getting boarding time and dinning time option

bubba83

Going on my first carnival cruise in June. When and how do you get your boarding time on embarkation day and then your dinning time?

We are sailing with other family members so I am assuming if we want to dine with them in the dinning room we need to call carnival and get our cruises linked together? (Thats how we would do it with RC)

36 minutes ago, ultrafighter said:

......  You can select your dining time in your online profile now if you want to.......

Unless you're booked through a travel agent, in which case Carnival forces you to call the agent to change your dining time.

27 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Unless you're booked through a travel agent, in which case Carnival forces you to call the agent to change your dining time.

Ah yes.  It's been an actual 10 years since I used a TA (group cruise) so I forgot about those scenarios.

I was traveling on the Miracle solo & in the MDR I requested that I wanted a share table or I would leave. I was assigned a share table which I enjoyed with the people & wait staff each night. 

After eating alone for breakfast, using the app the first day, I learned you have to ask.

Tom😀

12 hours ago, bubba83 said:

Going on my first carnival cruise in June. When and how do you get your boarding time on embarkation day and then your dinning time?

We are sailing with other family members so I am assuming if we want to dine with them in the dinning room we need to call carnival and get our cruises linked together? (Thats how we would do it with RC)

Go to your Cruise Planner on the Carnival site. There is an Edit button to choose/change both your dining choice and bedding setup (king/twins). Also, add the others as cruise companions. Your MDR and table number will be on your S&S card.

2 hours ago, mondello said:

Go to your Cruise Planner on the Carnival site. There is an Edit button to choose/change both your dining choice and bedding setup (king/twins). Also, add the others as cruise companions. Your MDR and table number will be on your S&S card.

Thank you....and when and how do we get our boarding time?

29 minutes ago, bubba83 said:

Thank you....and when and how do we get our boarding time?

You choose your ARRIVAL time when you do your online check-in, 14 days prior to your cruise as mentioned in post 2. That's the time you need to get to the port to begin checking in for your cruise. You will board soon after that. You do not pick a boarding time.

1 minute ago, teknoge3k said:

You choose your ARRIVAL time when you do your online check-in, 14 days prior to your cruise as mentioned in post 2. That's the time you need to get to the port to begin checking in for your cruise. You will board soon after that. You do not pick a boarding time.

Thank you!