Experience More Packages

swigso

On 9/9/2022 at 5:29 PM, uktog said:

Yes. We bought one previously go to guest relations the charge goes to your account which your obc clears 

If you try to buy one before your cruise, you have to pay by credit card. So I guess it makes sense to wait until onboard if you can then use OBC to pay for it?

On 9/9/2022 at 5:29 PM, uktog said:

Yes. We bought one previously go to guest relations the charge goes to your account which your obc clears 

If you try to buy one before your cruise, you have to pay by credit card. So I guess it makes sense to wait until onboard if you can then use OBC to pay for it?

• Like 2

You can't cancel (or book) shore excursions within 48 hours [I think that's the number] of sailing – via the website.  They freeze that function so they can get correct info to the onboard shorex people.  Once onboard, you can cancel up to 48 hours before the excursion [in most cases].  And if you want to cancel one excursion and switch to another on the same day, you may be able to do that the night before [we just did on Journey].

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

In regards to the "Experience More on Short Voyages" plan, the cost is $699 usd, and it lists several items, the last being "Chef's Table or 3 Table Tour". As this does not specify that it is for 2 guests, am I correct that it is just for 1 person? For example, is it that we will receive 1 Chef's Table dinner credit, and then we would be buying the second Chef's Table dinner for $95? 

Thank you for the information in this post. As I have a $1000 OBC from Azamara it was helpful to learn that I need to wait until I board to be able to purchase the Experience More package, and then use it's benefits. 

A further question in regards to purchasing the Experience More package when we board. We have a $1000 OBC from Azamara, it is applied on the booking as $500 OBC for myself, and $500 OBC for my husband. If the Experience More package costs $699, will they be able to take $500 OBC from one of us, and the other $199 OBC from the other of us? Or will one of us use our $500 OBC towards the package, and then need to pay the additional $199 fee with a credit card, leaving the second one of us with $500 OBC still intact? 

8 hours ago, terry&mike said:

A further question in regards to purchasing the Experience More package when we board. We have a $1000 OBC from Azamara, it is applied on the booking as $500 OBC for myself, and $500 OBC for my husband. If the Experience More package costs $699, will they be able to take $500 OBC from one of us, and the other $199 OBC from the other of us? Or will one of us use our $500 OBC towards the package, and then need to pay the additional $199 fee with a credit card, leaving the second one of us with $500 OBC still intact? 

I think if you use one credit card for the both of you, all the OBC credit gets combined.   If you each give them a seperate credit card, then you're on your own!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DS said:

I think if you use one credit card for the both of you, all the OBC credit gets combined.   If you each give them a seperate credit card, then you're on your own!

Thank you. We do use one credit card for the both of us. That would be great if it works out this way.