A video that really gives an honest perspective

coaster

Wasn't aware they charged for burgers at the 5 o'clock Somewhere Bar. What appear to be the same burgers are free in the buffet next door.

The comedy show on board is free for both the family show on Night 1 and the Adult show on Night 2. MSC charges for some of their specialty shows.

Yes, $22/night to valet park is extra but I think that rate is comparable to what they charge at Port Miami and Port Everglades for self-parking. Yes, a $5 tip when your car is delivered is a nice gesture.

You got me on the fuel surcharge. No one else is doing that currently to my knowledge.

Watching videos of the old Grand Celebration now. Looked liked a lovely ship. I was in the mindset that the older Carnival ships were tacky as heck. My bad to be so ignorant. Guess it started with Fantasy class and not the Holiday class. Wish we got a chance to sail her.... Luckily others here got a chance to sail Celebration.

I had sailed on the Grand Celebration and she was a nice ship, I actually liked her décor and layout better her better than our cruise on Margaritaville At Sea this weekend.

You have to remember that Grand Celebration was refer'b and  transferred to Carnival's subsidiary  Iberocruceros  so she lost that Joe Farcus "Carnival Look".

I'm working on my Margaritaville At Sea review, but the upshot is that we had a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fla Mike said:

I had sailed on the Grand Celebration and she was a nice ship, I actually liked her décor and layout better her better than our cruise on Margaritaville At Sea this weekend.

You have to remember that Grand Celebration was refer'b and  transferred to Carnival's subsidiary  Iberocruceros  so she lost that Joe Farcus "Carnival Look".

I'm working on my Margaritaville At Sea review, but the upshot is that we had a great time!

Great to hear! Makes sense that the crazy Farcus stuff was removed to benefit her in the older years of her life. Did not know that. 

16 hours ago, Fla Mike said:

Glad to hear you had a good time.  Will be interested in reading your in-depth review.