Coco Cay Water Park Question

mamajenn

Hi - we booked kinda last minute and are trying to figure out excursions.  Do prices ever drop for the water park day pass?  I have boys that will make life miserable if we don't do the water park that day... but $90 a person is wildly expensive!  I know it's variable pricing, so wondering if there are any sales expected in the next two months or if I should just bite the bullet.  Thanks for any suggestions!

Check again over Labor Day Weekend.

90 is the upper end but 70 is probably the lower end.

Time of year and ship capacity play a role in pricing also.

The price is typical of most large waterparks if you include food and drink and no parking fees.

4 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

Check again over Labor Day Weekend.

90 is the upper end but 70 is probably the lower end.

Time of year and ship capacity play a role in pricing also.

The price is typical of most large waterparks if you include food and drink and no parking fees.

Thanks, that is helpful.  I didn't know if it ever went on BOGO or other sale.  We are going in November on Explorer, but apparently one of the big ships will also be at Coco Cay the same day (maybe Oasis?)  I should have bought it at the 10% discount apparently, but I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend.  Thanks for the response!

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any waterparks in your general area that you could promise to take them to next summer instead?

The waterpark "looks cool" but in reality, it's a very small waterpark compared to regular land-based parks.  I'm used to waterparks with big lazy rivers and several wave pools and an assortment of rides you do solo, and with an inner tube, and also the big "group" tubes (six people per tube, etc.).  You're just not going to get that on Coco Cay. 

You're getting the uniqueness of a waterpark on a private island in the Caribbean, but as waterparks go it's not very special at all.  Honestly, I wouldn't even pay $50pp for such a limited number of slides when you can go to a real park and spend the whole day having a ton more fun.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...