Booking excursions

bobpell

Our cruise is three months away from final payment and we've made all our dining reservations and have booked several excursions already. We're only gold loyalty status. Some people have said that other than Elite and above, everyone must wait until after final payment. We didn't have to wait. 

2 hours ago, bobpell said:

OK thanks everyone

Bob

I would encourage you to book any excursions you really want as soon as you can.  There are limits to the number of people who can book any given excursion, then they're sold out when they reach the max.  On my next cruise, there is an excursion that we really wanted and a year before final payment date, it was sold out and we got 'wait listed.'

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

I would encourage you to book any excursions you really want as soon as you can.  There are limits to the number of people who can book any given excursion, then they're sold out when they reach the max.  On my next cruise, there is an excursion that we really wanted and a year before final payment date, it was sold out and we got 'wait listed.'

One of the Hawaii excursions we signed up for is already sold out for the afternoon tour and is waitlisted for the morning tour. And we're still 7 months out!!

• Like 1