Carnival Kitchen on the Panorama

kona_wahine

The popular ones fill up fast as there is limited space.  I would sign up for the ones you want to attend asap.  We enjoyed several between different family members.  Best for us was the sushi one as this is something we would never do at home.  

My husband took the barbque class on the Panorama.  Be aware that if what you are preparing takes a long time to cook, they will serve it to you that night in whatever dining room you are eating at.  We had reserved the Asian restaurant for that night and about the time we were stuffed, they brought us a brisket!  We gave some to the folks seated around us.  The pie class is also done like this.

Next week, we're scheduled for the pasta class, but since that is quick cook, it will be our lunch.

• Like 1

I booked the cup cake experience before I cruised. It was fun but probably wouldn't do it again. I found it was a great way to meet people but in terms of actually learning something it was not great. I enjoyed it though but would probably spend money elsewhere

Was opened 3x last year so if it's closed its due to staffing issues, also there is a podium on Lido somewhere in the middle of the buffet where you can sign up to take the class.  These classes sell out fast. The Pasta one seems to be the first to go.