Elevate package

NORDEN

We are on Silhouette at the end of September from Southampton and booked the Elevate package some months ago.  I am now finding it extremely difficult to discover what the package now actually contains. eg drinks, OBC, excursions etc.  I have searched the Celebrity website in vain.  Can anyone help?

12 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

It would have given you additional OBC and an upgrade to the premium beverage package. 

This is correct.  I am also on the Silhouette later this month and obtained the Elevate package as part of the deal when booking.  This gave us $300 OBC (balcony cabin) and premium drinks.  We already had AI - so we also get the Tips and basic WiFi included.

It sounds like you should be similar.  

I understand Elevate had now been discontinued for new bookings 

1 minute ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

One thing to note:  I was recently on the Apex and had the Elevate package.  My card did not show the premium drinks.  I had to visit guest relations to have them research and correct.

Thanks for the heads up.   I think we are OK - having now checked in on line, our Express pass says PALL - so I think that's premium drinks and hopefully this code (PALL) will be showing on the Room Cards as well.  If not - like you - I will be visiting Guest Relations 😉 

Thanks to all, especially Cheshire Blue, this has now been eventually clarified by TA as Premium drinks, $300 OBC, tips and WiFi.  Will need to check Express Pass and card.  Thanks again!

5 hours ago, NORDEN said:

Thanks to all, especially Cheshire Blue, this has now been eventually clarified by TA as Premium drinks, $300 OBC, tips and WiFi.  Will need to check Express Pass and card.  Thanks again!

We also have the Elevate Pkg for our Southern Caribbean cruise in February. When I log into our accounts online, it only shows the OBC not the other perks. I spoke to Celebrity and they reassure me we have them all, however would be nice to see them listed on our accounts when logging in.

We purchased the Elevate package for our Equinox sailing, July 30 - August 7. Upon boarding, I discovered that somehow our onboard account did not reflect that. It took one trip to Guest Relations to get new cards that indicated we had premium drinks, three more trips to get the OBC to finally show up and two trips to the iLounge to get our internet upgraded to streaming. All in all, way more hassle than I expected given that our invoice clearly showed we had paid for the Elevate package. It might be worthwhile to confirm with X prior to sailing that the package actually appears on your account.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Projunior said:

We purchased the Elevate package for our Equinox sailing, July 30 - August 7. Upon boarding, I discovered that somehow our onboard account did not reflect that. It took one trip to Guest Relations to get new cards that indicated we had premium drinks, three more trips to get the OBC to finally show up and two trips to the iLounge to get our internet upgraded to streaming. All in all, way more hassle than I expected given that our invoice clearly showed we had paid for the Elevate package. It might be worthwhile to confirm with X prior to sailing that the package actually appears on your account.

I had a similar experience when I boarded Reflection last week, except three trips to GR for the upgraded internet. 

6 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I was under the impression that the Elevate package doesn’t include an upgrade of the wifi to streaming. Thought you needed the Indulge package for that. 🤷‍♀️

I have Indulge for the cruise I am on now.

I also have it for my Dec. Apex cruise. It was odd to receive an e-mail yesterday suggesting that I purchase internet for that one. 🤨

I have the elevate package for my Summit repo cruise in Oct. of this year. However, after doing our check-in yesterday, it states CALL on our boarding pass.  I guess I will be making a call this morning to get this straightened out prior to boarding so I don't have to visit guest services.

20 hours ago, Projunior said:

20 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

I had a similar experience when I boarded Reflection last week, except three trips to GR for the upgraded internet. 

Unless you paid to upgrade separately, Elevate never included Streaming Internet. You would have had to purchase Indulge to get that. 

14 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I was under the impression that the Elevate package doesn’t include an upgrade of the wifi to streaming. Thought you needed the Indulge package for that. 🤷‍♀️

I think that is correct.  Elevate (purchased on top of regular AI) gives Premium drinks and some OBC (as well as the existing AI perks of Tips and basic WiFi). 

I note some posters (Posts 10 and 12) have suggested they got the upgraded Surf wifi as part of the Elevate package - which was a surprise to me ?   (but I'll take it if they offer it 🙂 ............how would I know ?)