Flights by Celebrity - Getting TICKETED!

PinkSandGirl

Hi!  If you have your flights booked through Flights by Celebrity and you have made Final Payment, you can call to get them 'TICKETED'.   Perhaps there are instances they can't, but I was able to.

I always waited until they would get ticketed on their own, about 21 days out,  because I didn't know you could request it earlier.

Thanks to reading on Cruise Critic that others have done it, led me to try. 

The agent said he would expedite ticket creation and it could take 48 hours.  I checked my airline account and it took about 1 hour. 

I called Flights by Celebrity and got through right away. 😃

🍹

20220829_162519.thumb.jpg.0697901240d803d9bc97836b8cf627eb.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

I always request immediate ticketing so I can apply upgrades etc.

Thankfully I have always been able to book what I want from the start and don't need to make changes but I prefer to see TICKETED.   Plus, with problems others have had I've read having the flights Ticketed is better than not having them ticketed.  Does it matter?  I don't know but I just like seeing Ticketed now.  😃

🍹

31 minutes ago, njgirl said:

You have me worried.  Where do you go to see TICKETED.?  Would like to check it out.

By  the way, I am on your cruise.  

Thanks!

Hi!  Yes. I recognize your Cruise Critic Name.  😃

I log into my American Airlines account.  So, whatever airline you are on, log in, if you have an account and go to the flight/flights.  If you don't have an account with the airline, create one and then add the Record Locator # you would have gotten when you booked your flight/flights. 

For American, it's under "Manage Trips".  The flight, seats, names, Advantage #'s and contact information have shown ever since I booked but it was not Ticketed.  It now shows Ticketed and I can control it now myself.  For example, if I wanted to change seats, I can do that now, where as before I would have had to call Flights by Celebrity.

I booked as soon as flights became available, mid December,  so it showed Pending from then until today when it became Ticketed.

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl

Just now, jelayne said:

Pink Sand Girl how long ago did you make final payment.  We made our a week ago and wondered if it was too soon to call to request ticketing.

Thanks

90 days prior to sailing so final payment was over a month ago.

I said I had made final payment last month and the agent could see that. 

🍹

1 hour ago, PinkSandGirl said:

90 days prior to sailing so final payment was over a month ago.

I said I had made final payment last month and the agent could see that. 

🍹

Thanks I’ll wait a week or so and call to have them ticket our flights.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Pink Sand Girl how long ago did you make final payment.  We made our a week ago and wondered if it was too soon to call to request ticketing.

Thanks

When I made final payment I waited 48 hours to call back and request ticketing; it was done 24 hours after that.