Anyone use Port Canaveral Mobility Rentals for scooter?

Dep2341

We are going out in November on the Mariner of the seas. 

My wife is in need of knee replacements and won't have them done by the time we leave. 

Was wondering if anyone has used Port Canaveral Mobility Rentals. We would need to pick up the scooter at the terminal.

John

3 hours ago, Dep2341 said:

We are going out in November on the Mariner of the seas. 

My wife is in need of knee replacements and won't have them done by the time we leave. 

Was wondering if anyone has used Port Canaveral Mobility Rentals. We would need to pick up the scooter at the terminal.

John

I've had good luck with Scootaround for all my clients.

• Thanks 1

We were on Harmony out of Port Canaveral this past April and just happened to be standing by the area that cruisers were picking up their scooters from this company. Lot's of staff and scooters all lined up and appeared to be an easy option...saw several people getting them. Very well organized and convenient right out side the terminal door across from the restrooms you can't miss it.

12 hours ago, Ashland said:

We were on Harmony out of Port Canaveral this past April and just happened to be standing by the area that cruisers were picking up their scooters from this company. Lot's of staff and scooters all lined up and appeared to be an easy option...saw several people getting them. Very well organized and convenient right out side the terminal door across from the restrooms you can't miss it.

Was it Scootaround or Port Canaveral Mobility Rentals?

22 minutes ago, Dep2341 said:

Was it Scootaround or Port Canaveral Mobility Rentals?

Sorry...I didn't look at that detail....but it was the only one I saw and they had a lot of scooters there. Seemed like a big operation....very organized.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ashland said:

Sorry...I didn't look at that detail....but it was the only one I saw and they had a lot of scooters there. Seemed like a big operation....very organized.

Thanks, I'll probably call both to make sure. We would definitely have to get it right off the shuttle because my wife, with her bad knees, wouldn't take all that walking through the terminal and onto the ship.

Definitely Scootaround. I was on the Rhapsody in 2019 and the 3 wheel scootaround fit into a regular OV(bed was against the window). It all depends on whether the bed is next to the bathroom or the Balcony door. The Inside Royal Prom bed is next to bath and sofa is next to window so maybe not.

• Like 1