Seuss at Sea Breakfast

Ruffus113

On 9/1/2022 at 6:26 AM, Ruffus113 said:

Thank you so much!  I hope it comes back by December, my grandson’s first cruise.  It’s at Christmas…he is soooo excited!!

I hope so, too.  We talked it up to my daughter (7) then covid hit and we had three cruises cancelled.  We've since taken those cruises, but no Seuss breakfast.   She did enjoy the storytime on the Mardi Gras though.

We cruise in December as well, so hoping it will be back by then. 

4 hours ago, kelkel2 said:

If/when this comes back. Maybe “soon” is this something you reserve in advance online? My kids would love it and we cruise in January. So if I see an announcement it’s back I want to know where to reserve spots.

When we did it (obviously before the pandemic and everything changed), you couldn't make a reservation until you boarded so that was one of our higher priorities to make sure we got in.  That process seemed to work well for them so I would expect them to continue like that whenever they bring it back.  We miss it!

• Like 1

The Fox in Socks steak and eggs was fantastic, but they also used a filet.  So apparently since they don't offer those for free anymore they may offer some other cut for the breakfast.  I'm pretty skeptical about how it'll turn out, but I'll do it anyway when they bring it back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

I just got an email that it's coming back on October 1.

Yes, in the email they sent 9/9:

Additionally, we are happy to share that beginning October 1, we are resuming our popular Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast, a family favorite event where you can enjoy a fantastical feast with The Cat in the Hat and Friends™.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:25 AM, ultrafighter said:

When we did it (obviously before the pandemic and everything changed), you couldn't make a reservation until you boarded so that was one of our higher priorities to make sure we got in.  That process seemed to work well for them so I would expect them to continue like that whenever they bring it back.  We miss it!

Where did you make the reservation at? Is it guest services? 

My almost 80 year-old mother emailed me this morning and asked if we were going to do the Seuss at Sea/Green Eggs and Ham breakfast during our October cruise. I adore that she's just a big kid too (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). Does anyone know what they serve and if anyone is going to look at two grown women, sans child/children, if we go?

9 minutes ago, LadyMac72 said:

My almost 80 year-old mother emailed me this morning and asked if we were going to do the Seuss at Sea/Green Eggs and Ham breakfast during our October cruise. I adore that she's just a big kid too (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). Does anyone know what they serve and if anyone is going to look at two grown women, sans child/children, if we go?

IT's a fun thing to see. The Seuss characters parade around in front and the kids in back, while everyone is eating their breakfast. I'm sure there is a U-Tube video on it if you search for it. 

1 hour ago, LadyMac72 said:

We've done it several times, both with and without our granddaughters---MANY of the participants were adults with no youngsters at the table! As to what was served (it had not changed in quite a few years---but these days who knows) in this "album" of our granddaughter's cruise the breakfast and the menu are shown in pictures 174-187. Click below on "THE SEUSS BREAKFAST", and click on   any picture to see it larger.

THE SEUSS BREAKFAST

Edited by chocolate melting cake
Clarity