Out-of-State COVID Testing

*Miss G*

For those who took an in-person COVID test in a State other than your hometown, did you use the hotel address or your home address?  I am trying to determine if I should use our hotel address or not.  Not sure if it’s required to tie to our insurance.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

17 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

For those who took an in-person COVID test in a State other than your hometown, did you use the hotel address or your home address?  I am trying to determine if I should use our hotel address or not.  Not sure if it’s required to tie to our insurance.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Since I live near the state line I have never taken a covid test in the state where I live. Always one of the neighboring states.  I have gotten them at Walgreens and always used my own address. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Red Haired Lady!  That is exactly the information I was looking for as I am currently booking at Walgreens!  Did you say it was for travel purposes?  Not quite sure what to put there.

Editing to add… when I book at CVS they don’t ask about travel but they do ask about whether I’ve been in a situation where close contact was unavoidable (eg, those kids coughing all over me on my flight) but so far Walgreens hasn’t asked me that.  Their question was have I been in contact with someone who tested positive.  Am I overthinking this?

Edited by *Miss G*

Just now, *Miss G* said:

Thank you @Red Haired Lady!  That is exactly the information I was looking for as I am currently booking at Walgreens!  Did you say it was for travel purposes?  Not quite sure what to put there.

You used to be able to put travel and it was free.  Now if you put travel I think it is $125. (I haven't done it since this changed)  If you put down you have symptoms then it is free.  Some people have allergies this time of the year and have symptoms.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sheesh, Walgreens’ questioning is really intense.  On top of the symptoms I’ve had, and the close contact with suspected covid, it still wants to know if I am traveling!  Well of course I’m traveling.  I need to get back home!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1