Airport Transfer after Cruise -Tampa

LB_NJ

Once you disembark, there will be several vans providing transport to the airport.  I can't remember the price, but it was pretty reasonable.  I would not book a Celebrity transfer because it will be more expensive and you will have to wait for the bus to fill up.  

• Like 1

I have never seen an airport transfer be shown on the app. A few days before the end of the cruise, I noticed appears in the daily program saying that Transfer can be purchased at guest relations. Go down there and book it if you are interested in booking a ships transfer. 

We simply walked over to the taxi area and got a cab for the 3 of us. It was very easy and I think the price was posted near the area. My DH is not an Uber fan for some reason or DD would have just ordered up an Uber. It is a short drive to the airport. 

• Like 1

Taxi should be about $25+tip - the current flat rate fare should be posted in the cab.  The ride to TPA takes about 15 minutes

Uber was closer to $20 when we used in in early 2020

Lots of vans trolling for customers - the price was about $8-10 each, but you will need to wait for the van to fill up 😢

4 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Taxi should be about $25+tip - the current flat rate fare should be posted in the cab.  The ride to TPA takes about 15 minutes

Uber was closer to $20 when we used in in early 2020

Lots of vans trolling for customers - the price was about $8-10 each, but you will need to wait for the van to fill up 😢

Thanks for that info. We'll be needing transportation after our Panama Canal cruise in October.

I have a 1:45pm (TPA-LAX) flight booked and pretty sure this will give us more than enough time.