Lahaina and Kona tendering from Noordam in October

Carriem1102

We are looking to do some golfing in Lahaina and Kona.  Does anyone know what time we are likely to be able to get to shore at both these ports from the Noordam in October? The ship arrives at 8am at both ports and presumably there will be priority on the tenders for prearranged shoretrips offered by the cruiseline.  Is it realistic to expect to be on shore at 10am?  I know that dock space for tenders in Lahaina is limited and the channel is narrow, which may make things even slower. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carriem1102 said:

We are looking to do some golfing in Lahaina and Kona.  Does anyone know what time we are likely to be able to get to shore at both these ports from the Noordam in October? The ship arrives at 8am at both ports and presumably there will be priority on the tenders for prearranged shoretrips offered by the cruiseline.  Is it realistic to expect to be on shore at 10am?  I know that dock space for tenders in Lahaina is limited and the channel is narrow, which may make things even slower. Thanks.

I am on that same cruise in October. There is a pretty good chance we will not be in Lahaina due to work on their dock. A couple of people have had it confirmed by HAL.  We will be docking in Kahuli. Check out the roll call.

Dont want you to make a tee time that would be some distance away.