Concierge Class

pcrum

We are booked on Celebrity Summit in December on Concierge class.  In one cabin will be my husband, me, and my 90 year old mother and in another cabin are my 27 year old twins.  What are the perks of concierge class? I believe there is lunch in a MDR on embarkation day, which will be good for my mom. She uses a walker at home, but we are going to rent a wheelchair for the cruise. Any other perks worth noting?  Thank you.  

We do not typically enjoy the afternoon canapés or snacks which are delivered, so if/when in Concierge Class (usually only if on M-class for the slightly larger room), we always request cheese, crackers and fruit from the stateroom attendant.  This might be a nice snack for your mom if she feels the need for a rest.

• Like 3

On 9/5/2022 at 1:30 PM, bama4cruisin said:

We do not typically enjoy the afternoon canapés or snacks which are delivered, so if/when in Concierge Class (usually only if on M-class for the slightly larger room), we always request cheese, crackers and fruit from the stateroom attendant.  This might be a nice snack for your mom if she feels the need for a rest.

That sounds perfect!  We love a good fruit and cheese plate, so we will definitely be making that request! Thank you!