Question on the Upgrade from Classic Beverage to Premium Offer by email

eltigre

This is our 2nd Celebrity cruise & the first one came with the premium beverage pkg.

This cruise is a classic & an email says I can upgrade to premium & get 10% off, by calling.

When I checked out the costs of each, is it the difference between them, $75.99 & $61.99 (which is including a 9% discount supposedly), or is it a set price?

I don't want to call & be on hold forever to find out it is an offer I don't want to afford!

Thank you

Edited by eltigre
spelling

If the difference in the Cruise Planner is $14 as you are seeing then that is the price to upgrade plus 20% gratuity.  If you have a Captains Club discount they will reduce the price.  You have to call and upgrade pre-cruise to get they Captains Club discount.

• Thanks 1

Looks like 10%, plus any Captains Club level you get.  
We just paid $10.99 per night, per person, plus 18% gratuity this morning.  This included the 10% sale and our 15% for CC level.  So if you start with $14.36, you get there. So $14.36 is the base upgrade charge before discounts and gratuity. 

Edited by capsplace

Decoy Cab and Elegance Chardonnay   And don’t forget an after dinner cordial or port.  Plus, if your ship has World Class Bar, be sure to order the good stuff.  And always remember to request the higher end brands when ordering a mixed drink.  If you forget, you’ll get the bar brand.  

Edited by capsplace
  • Thanks 1