Booking royal cruise with third party?

redwave

Hi Y'all,

Booking a new royal caribbean cruise, multiple rooms etc. We mostly booked directly with line in the past and once with expedia years ago.

Thinking about going with one of larger third party sites this time to access no deposits and additional obc promos...

From the larger third party companies, eg airlines or travelocity etc, which ones are the most accessible

for changes and or pre cruise customer service? 

Dont want situation where rccl tells me i need to speak to agent and agent tells me i need to speak to rccl...

We know the advantages with booking direct with line, asking re the larger third party cruise sites which has the best customer service?

Ty.

I doubt there is any one answer. My ta works for xxxxx and answers emails promptly whereas your agent may not. 

Some have a change fee. Read the small print.

No one here can get a sweeping answer that every agent at any one booking site will be always good or always bad. If you book thru a TA then you deal only with him. You cant call rcl for price changes.

We cant discuss particular sites here .. this is a discussion for other sites than here.

Edited by firefly333

If you have previously used a larger site(like the one you mentioned) did you have an agent that you interacted with?    Those that have found great travel agents(whole other thread) are happy with them for lots of reasons.  I am with an agent who happens to work with the same agency you mentioned and have been very happy!