Walking required for "See Antigua by Sea" excursion?

jstewa22

Good afternoon, folks, I'm hoping that someone can help with this. We're booked on the Celebrity Constellation, Dec 2, 2022 sailing, and are looking at a catamaran excursion, "See Antigua by Sea." We haven't been on a cruise in about 5 years, wife has had worsening arthritis since then and has a hard time with long walks. We're wondering if anyone knows about how far the walk would be from the gangway to the catamaran, or whether there might be any sort of assistance (wheelchair, golf cart, etc) in St John. I'm finding that it's almost impossible to get any answers from Celebrity. Thanks in advance! 

13 hours ago, jstewa22 said:

Good afternoon, folks, I'm hoping that someone can help with this. We're booked on the Celebrity Constellation, Dec 2, 2022 sailing, and are looking at a catamaran excursion, "See Antigua by Sea." We haven't been on a cruise in about 5 years, wife has had worsening arthritis since then and has a hard time with long walks. We're wondering if anyone knows about how far the walk would be from the gangway to the catamaran, or whether there might be any sort of assistance (wheelchair, golf cart, etc) in St John. I'm finding that it's almost impossible to get any answers from Celebrity. Thanks in advance! 

Contact the port owners. Give ship, tour  and tour date etc

https://www.globalportsholding.com/contact

They will know exactly who the catamaran owners are and will be happy assist with your information requirements.  It’s good really,  because this way the catamaran people will have prior knowledge of your Wife’s needs, then be able to put in place a protocol if one is not already there.

May one suggest on boarding turn right to the usual soft seating to the stern.  Not only is it more comfortable, plus you’ll have immediate access to the food and drinks.  Tip - Wile there, a quiet request to the Captain could result in an photograph opportunity actually helming the beast

Hope all goes well for you….

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo