Your call is important to us

PasadenaDave

We board tomorrow but a missed entry on Navigator tells me to call them.  How long to wait on hold?  Customer Service or lack thereof seems common place today.  I have given up after 3-4 times being on hold, but they tell me if I am showing up tomorrow that I must call.  14 minutes now!

Really now how much patience is expected?

Don’t worry, soon you’ll know the different hold musics by heart 🎶

More seriously though, I called the main number several different times last week and usually waited about 10-15 minutes (including the time the recording said my estimated wait time was “less than five minutes”).

Once it was 25 minutes, but then I was escalated to several different people and no one accidentally disconnected me along the way so I still counted it as a win.

Being the day after the Labor Day sale it might be a wait, but everyone I’ve talked to recently has been really nice. Put the phone on speaker and do something else while you wait, they’ll pick up eventually.

• Like 1

On a whim I went to speak with the HAL representative in the lobby.  As expected she only knows about the pre cruise extension and bus transport neither of which we are part of, returning to the room I lost the call in the elevator after 36 minutes.

Richstowe, I see Expos shirts everywhere.  When I was a kid in Maine I listened to the games on radio from Jary Park.  Do people think that the Expos and Nordiques will return?

27 minutes ago, PasadenaDave said:

Richstowe, I see Expos shirts everywhere.  When I was a kid in Maine I listened to the games on radio from Jary Park.  Do people think that the Expos and Nordiques will return?

I long ago shed all my tears for the loss of the Montreal Expos . They ain't coming back . 

As for the Quebec Nordiques , they'll return if the government is interested in throwing

away more money to get them back .They already spent a fortune to build an unoccupied

18 thousand seat stadium . So this is sadly a distinct possibility .  

ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RANT . 😁😥

• Haha 1